Silver Member
Did someone say Burger King?

Attachments

• crown.jpg
    crown.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 505

80P

Banned
Goodness gracious, great balls of fire.....we got action!

we are getting it scheduled and details ironed out. Looks like we will most likely be playing it in round rock. I'll keep everyone updated once the date is set

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
this thread is hysterical. what a great way to start the day!
(minus the keyboard cleanup)

octy81

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This could be like highlander, Texas can the be location for the gathering.. there can be only one !!!! How bad do you want to be the king of Texas ?

80P

Banned
This could be like highlander, Texas can the be location for the gathering.. there can be only one !!!! How bad do you want to be the king of Texas ?

I dont really care about the title, just trying to pony up some interesting action.

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

Juice

Efren da king of pink!
Silver Member
This is a thread about the king of Texas. You and I have no reason to be in here Juice. Move along now.

Speak for yourself I got a stake horse willing to put me in the box for race to five for $20 or $5 a game. Even offered all the beer I could drink as well but I declined on that offer.

Jpowell7575

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Speak for yourself I got a stake horse willing to put me in the box for race to five for $20 or $5 a game. Even offered all the beer I could drink as well but I declined on that offer.

I need your stakehorse

Dr Foot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That line, "once a night is enough " was a quote from Soupy Sales and his daytime kids show from the 60's. He had me rolling all the time!!

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Yes. I make 50% of my stuff up, the other 50, I have purloined from others.

Can't beat the old comedians. Dangerfield, Bill Dana etc.

If you want a good laugh and some might remember, Bill used to do a skit where he called himself, José Jiménez.

He would start off each skit by saying, My name, José Jiménez.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
"you're the best player in the world.....and maybe even Texas!!!"

Isnt CJ Wiley from Texas,he might have something to say about being king of Texas

That reminds me of a guy a friend of mine beat in Southern Texas. After the gentleman had been relieved of his cash he told my friend.

"man, I think you're the best player in the world.....and maybe even Texas!!!"

'The Game is the Teacher'

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Lenny, I certainly hope that you weren't searching for Twerking Instructional Videos
on UTube when you ran across this one.

gogg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To touch on an old thread.... I wanted to mention to 80p that there is a little ole bar in Texas...( sounds like a ZZTop song, don't it.)
In downtown Midland called HotShots.... Come ask for Dave, the owner.
He has a lotta game.
( and as cool as hell too)
I would love to see a heads up match that would push him all the way.
Make some friends there as well.....
I will keep ya a shiner cold!

Sent

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
we'll do some gentleman gambling. Thanks in advance

Ask him if he'll play me for at least 2k and I'll be over there next week. 9-Ball? Bar Table? I really don't care what game or what kind of table, just tell me what he's willing to play and we'll do some gentleman gambling. Thanks in advance for the action. :thumbup:

To touch on an old thread.... I wanted to mention to 80p that there is a little ole bar in Texas...( sounds like a ZZTop song, don't it.)
He has a lotta game.

Sent

Samiel

Sea Player
Silver Member
I think Jeff still holds the crown... come by the Dallas/Fort Worth area and I'm sure you can challenge him.

BWColeman

BWC
Silver Member
He has a lotta game.

Sent

I doubt I got enough game to push him but after 4 weeks here in Russia a cold shiner sure sounds good

TX BAD BOY

FISH IN SHARK TERRITORY!
Silver Member
I'm right here in Midland

80P,

If you are interested in playing some, I will give it a try. I haven't met anyone from Big Spring that can play........I will even come there and play at John Wesleys on those tight diamonds......Tell me when and Im there