King of Texas?

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
And he yelled it for so long and loud, all that happened was he eventually became Hoarse.

Be careful what you wish for.

Once a King, Always a King.

Once a Knight is enuff.

Yes, but only a queen for a day. J

queenf1.jpg

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
There is some champs running around that huge state...some hillbilly won the state championship tourny....

Rob.M

80P

Banned
I quit playing but i want a title to go out on...I think i can handle this one..No offense..

lets play an all around for some cheese then.

8 ball race to 5

9 ball race to 9

10 ball race to 9

1 hole race to 4

If we need a tie breaker then an extra set of 9 ball to 9. $500 a set and the title sounds like fun.

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member

8 ball race to 5

9 ball race to 9

10 ball race to 9

1 hole race to 4

If we need a tie breaker then an extra set of 9 ball to 9. $500 a set and the title sounds like fun.

Goodness gracious, great balls of fire.....we got action!

nine_ball6970

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Ray! I'll get in touch with him then.

There is a thread about this and last I heard James Davis Jr wanted to challenge for the title. Not sure if that ever happened but I am pretty sure if you come to Austin he will play you some.

Put_upor_shutup

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

8 ball race to 5

9 ball race to 9

10 ball race to 9

1 hole race to 4

I forgot about this post..U must be able to play..**** it..My rents due..U will be the first person I played since the White Diamond tourney..I accept your offer...Your move..

80P

Banned
I forgot about this post..U must be able to play..**** it..My rents due..U will be the first person I played since the White Diamond tourney..I accept your offer...Your move..

What part of Texas are you in? Pm me and we will get it set up. I'm looking forward to it, should be fun.

Birriards

Banned
I've heard there is a man named Rhea running around Texas knocking the $1 races to 5 dead. You can't claim king until you score enough to buy a Big Mac.

80P

Banned
I've heard there is a man named Rhea running around Texas knocking the $1 races to 5 dead. You can't claim king until you score enough to buy a Big Mac.

$1 races to 5 is his/her specialty.

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
Just an FYI ... Jeff Georges (McKinneyMiner) will sell that crown ...

if you buy him lunch.

:rotflmao1: