Mosconi Cup Team USA Party before Blackpool

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Watch USA team playing in a mini Mosconi format races to 4 for cash
keep track of your favorite player and show support for team USA.
It will be a great chance to see all of team USA in action before the cup.

Tuesday evening 6pm Nov 25 cst to see off this years Team USA to Blackpool for the 2014 Mosconi Cup.

It will be a PPV 14.95 with 50% of the proceeds going to help Team USA with extra curricular items for their trip.

The link to watch . http://www.poolactiontv.com 1o2.jpg

Last edited:

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
On an administrative note, I would like to see Corey Deuel's name spelled correctly
ongoing.

Jerry Forsyth

Corey Deuel's name is never spelled correctly. The duel of the dual possibilities do all in. We do all we can. Do y'all understand?

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I just realized that our Mosconi Cup team is in the vicinity of the flashpoint of the riots as a result of the Grand Jury decision in Ferguson, MO. Stay safe guys!

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just realized that our Mosconi Cup team is in the vicinity of the flashpoint of the riots as a result of the Grand Jury decision in Ferguson, MO. Stay safe guys!

Breese, IL is nowhere near Ferguson or anything else going on here. Stop your fear mongering.

Lou Figueroa
gonna pop in

Last edited:

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member

Jay,

I had the pleasure of joining the team last night at Derrick Keith's dinner party for the team. We all watched the verdict on TV. The mayhem was about an hour away from us and we will be even further away in Breese. The locals that I have encountered are as appalled with the rioting and looting as most of us are.

Big Stix in Breese has made a huge effort to accommodate the team for this final competition for them before Blackpool. It's gonna be a blast tonight.

Ray

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Breese, IL is nowhere near Ferguson or anything else going on here. Stop your fear mongering.

Lou Figueroa
gonna pop in

But St. Louis is! And they've been there too in recent days and may be going back. These are edgy times all over the country, even where you're at up in Oakland. I intend to take care as well in L.A. They blocked the freeways here last night! First time I ever saw that since the 1994 riots. Hello!

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Jay,

I had the pleasure of joining the team last night at Derrick Keith's dinner party for the team. We all watched the verdict on TV. The mayhem was about an hour away from us and we will be even further away in Breese. The locals that I have encountered are as appalled with the rioting and looting as most of us are.

Big Stix in Breese has made a huge effort to accommodate the team for this final competition for them before Blackpool. It's gonna be a blast tonight.

Ray

Have fun Ray and take care during your travels!

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I just got off the phone with John Schmidt and then had a long talk with Mark Wilson. John is ready to do battle, he's in good stroke and feels well prepared for the upcoming fight for the Cup. He told me he is on top of his game right now and feels very confident.

Had a great conversation with Mark where he went over all the things the team is doing this week to get ready for the Cup. I will only say this, they will be well prepared and they have a good TEAM! The right five guys are going. Shane is taking a leadership role in helping his teammates prepare, working with them on all aspects of their game. He will be the team captain in England, as well he should be.

As we were speaking the team was driving in a convoy directly through Ferguson (hello Lou!). Mark said they could see burned out buildings on both sides of the road. He told me they drove back through Ferguson last night about two hours before the riots began. He laughed and told me Shane is ducking down in the car right now. I told him to please be careful when they return later today. Mark said they are coming back the same way about 4:30 this afternoon. So all those who said they are nowhere near the riot area are very, very wrong!

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
The right five guys are going.

No doubt. Good thing they kicked Oscar, Shuff and Sossei to the curb, those guys would have really hurt the "team" had they been chosen. Team USA dodged a bullet there with those guys.

Great post Jay!

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
I just got off the phone with John Schmidt and then had a long talk with Mark Wilson. John is ready to do battle, he's in good stroke and feels well prepared for the upcoming fight for the Cup. He told me he is on top of his game right now and feels very confident.

Had a great conversation with Mark where he went over all the things the team is doing this week to get ready for the Cup. I will only say this, they will be well prepared and they have a good TEAM! The right five guys are going. Shane is taking a leadership role in helping his teammates prepare, working with them on all aspects of their game. He will be the team captain in England, as well he should be.

As we were speaking the team was driving in a convoy directly through Ferguson (hello Lou!). Mark said they could see burned out buildings on both sides of the road. He told me they drove back through Ferguson last night about two hours before the riots began. He laughed and told me Shane is ducking down in the car right now. I told him to please be careful when they return later today. Mark said they are coming back the same way about 4:30 this afternoon. So all those who said they are nowhere near the riot area are very, very wrong!

Good report, Jay. Yeah I agree they have the right crew. From what I observed from the very limited amount of time I was around the team they all seemed to be in good spirits and were really "gelling" as group. I have 100% belief they can get the job done.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I said, "Breese, IL is nowhere near Ferguson or anything else going on here" and that is true.

Even coming from Lindenwood, I would have detoured via 270 or 170 and avoided that area, even if it added a few minutes to the drive. Guess it was some kind of team training exercise in preparation for walking into Blackpool.

Lou Figueroa

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Watch USA team playing in a mini Mosconi format races to 4 for cash
keep track of your favorite player and show support for team USA.
It will be a great chance to see all of team USA in action before the cup.

Tuesday evening 6pm Nov 25 cst to see off this years Team USA to Blackpool for the 2014 Mosconi Cup.

It will be a PPV 14.95 with 50% of the proceeds going to help Team USA with extra curricular items for their trip.

The link to watch . www.pooalctiontv.comView attachment 364777

Just want to check something so I know. They are playing eachother? or other locals? Also "Playing for Cash"? What cash are they playing for? Not being difficult just interested to know.
Hope the evening goes well either way.

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
so who's going? and what are yáll wearing?
no - i'm not being dirty - we need to know "who's who"!