2017 World Snooker (Free Facebook Live Broadcast)

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Selby destroyed Fu 13-3! He played brilliantly, making several century breaks in the final session, including an amazing 143 (high run so far) in game fifteen (watch this run on youtube, you won't believe it). He actually looks better than he did last year, when he won. He is playing with total confidence, pocketing balls from everywhere and playing perfect position shot after shot. By far the best snooker I've seen this week. :thumbup2:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ding up 10-6 on Ronnie, now showing Live.
The interview with Barry Hearn is really interesting. World snooker is really on a tear and for a bunch of reasons. LIGHT-YEARS ahead of anything pool has ever done or will do,imo. It really is snooker's version of the PGATour.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Selby destroyed Fu 13-3! He played brilliantly, making several century breaks in the final session, including an amazing 143 (high run so far) in game fifteen (watch this run on youtube, you won't believe it). He actually looks better than he did last year, when he won. He is playing with total confidence, pocketing balls from everywhere and playing perfect position shot after shot. By far the best snooker I've seen this week. :thumbup2:

I like Fu but he might be the most overrated and underrated player. If that's even possible

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Two barn burners going on now. Just watched Ronnie's 146. At the break, I checked on the Hawkins - McGuire match and it is 6-6.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
The FaceBook feed is giving me fits. Rotating balls now. some times mixed up audio. Real hard to get from laptop to chrome cast. Missing most of matches due to tedchnicqa***************************************

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The FaceBook feed is giving me fits. Rotating balls now. some times mixed up audio. Real hard to get from laptop to chrome cast. Missing most of matches due to tedchnicqa***************************************
Sorry to hear that. I'm on Firefox(desktop) and its perfect. BBC had some audio issues earlier but now its fine.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Unreal clearance.

I've never seen someone dog so many frame winning balls as Ding. It's becoming habitual