2017 World Snooker (Free Facebook Live Broadcast)

Lonestar_jim

Two & Out
Silver Member
they play with alot of junk, parris cues are not considered anywhere near top of the line, thai cues were all the rage a few years ago, hendry and ebdon won world titles with junky warped cues and tips
OK, So they do rage over equipment. Cool.

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I've always considered his and Higgins' (John) to be the most textbook of any professional.

The physical is the easy part to learn. I want to know how to have the mental game of Selby. Rock solid.

I prefer The Rocket's style....although I've always thought that Selby and J Higgins would
be my choice to take into action on the road....they know how to play all parts of the game
well.
Ding is great also....but these three seem slightly constricted by their styles.

Ronnie plays like he's in love with the game...and the game's in love with him.
...the other player that I enjoy to see hitting a ball is the unfortunate Stephen Lee....
...some of his hits were pure.

vjmehra

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
they play with alot of junk, parris cues are not considered anywhere near top of the line, thai cues were all the rage a few years ago, hendry and ebdon won world titles with junky warped cues and tips

Most snooker players get a cue and stick to it...however on snooker fan sites you do get some of the cue chat and obsession you do on here :)

Lonestar_jim

Two & Out
Silver Member
I prefer The Rocket's style....although I've always thought that Selby and J Higgins would
be my choice to take into action on the road....they know how to play all parts of the game
well.
Ding is great also....but these three seem slightly constricted by their styles.

Ronnie plays like he's in love with the game...and the game's in love with him.
...the other player that I enjoy to see hitting a ball is the unfortunate Stephen Lee....
...some of his hits were pure.
Valdemort, yes he could make whitey dance. Very unfortunate.