2017 World Snooker (Free Facebook Live Broadcast)

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Any video from today up yet?

There's so many and I only have so little time in a day, I try and watch whatever I can

When is the final?

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There were a few fantastic round of 16 matches Ronnie v Murphy,Higgins v Allen, Ding v Liang
Brackets as it stands now
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_World_Snooker_Championship#Main_draw
Still 4 more round 2 matches to be completed and only 12 players remain
The way Higgins is playing now , he is on target for final from bottom half
Likely Finalist from Top half will be fight either Ronnie, Selby,Ding or Robertson
Bookies favourites to win title from top favourite to lesser favourite :
Ronnie
Selby
Higgins
Hawkins
Ding
Robertson

Schedule and results
http://bbc.com/sport/snooker/39592145

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
A couple of years ago, one night, I was about to propose to my girlfriend when my roommate Joseph barged into the room out of nowhere, tripped and fell over, breaking a glass table with his face. Totally ruined the mood. Now, I didn't know Joseph THAT well, don't even remember where he was from, but let' just say I put my plans on hold to help him through his injuries.

Joseph had gotten a big glass shard in his eye, making him completely blind in that eye. He was walking around with one of those cotton pads on his eye for a couple of months. Then suddenly, he disappeared, along with my girlfriend

Apparently they'd bonded during the time after his injuries, and eloped together , left me behind without as much as a note. I tried to track them down, but never could.

In conclusion, if it hadn't been for cotton eye Joe, I'd have been married a long time ago. Where did you come from, where did you go? Where did you come from, cotton eye Joe?

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Now 10-9 Robertson.

Per the graphic at the top left of the screen, about 1300 people worldwide are watching the live stream. A bit smaller audience than I would have expected.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Now 10-9 Robertson.

Per the graphic at the top left of the screen, about 1300 people worldwide are watching the live stream. A bit smaller audience than I would have expected.

Are we in the US blacked out now?

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Marco Fu gets the job done....13-11
:clapping:

It was a very interesting final few frames. Not perfect snooker, but a lot of back-and-forth with a lot of pressure shots. It's easy to do a clearance when you are 11-2 ahead in the match.:grin:

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Tuesday 25 April schedule, all quarterfinal matches:

10:00 local time

• Ronnie O'Sullivan (Eng) v Ding Junhui (Chn)
• Kyren Wilson (Eng) v John Higgins (Sco)

14:30

• Mark Selby (Eng) v Marco Fu (HK)
• Barry Hawkins (Eng) v Stephen Maguire (Sco)

19:00

• Ronnie O'Sullivan (Eng) v Ding Junhui (Chn)
• Kyren Wilson (Eng) v John Higgins (Sco)