SVB vs Earl

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
earl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats to Earl he played really great in the 10 ball and straight pool :smile:

Attachments

• 18361794_446506399041772_301140324_n (1)1.jpg
    18361794_446506399041772_301140324_n (1)1.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 564

Tronpocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl has worked very hard these last couple months.
Put in a lot of serious practice hours and he's playing very well.
Congrats to him...he earned it.

Props to Shane , Earl has great respect for his game and always enjoys playing with the best.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Earl has worked very hard these last couple months.
Put in a lot of serious practice hours and he's playing very well.
Congrats to him...he earned it.

Props to Shane , Earl has great respect for his game and always enjoys playing with the best.

Earl wants to be the best in the world no matter who is playing - his age is only a # and a joke. Step in the ring with the greatest EVER and you will get cut down!
Jason

smashmouth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane got handled by the greatest, lol @ anybody thinking Shane at his best could touch Earl at his best

Both he an Efren still handling the young guns, priceless!

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane got handled by the greatest, lol @ anybody thinking Shane at his best could touch Earl at his best

Both he an Efren still handling the young guns, priceless!

I love earl but I don't think he's the one winning just about every tournament he plays in lol that would be svb

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Just a bump.....it's all about Earl....:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Thanx for the great pics, Terry

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl is still just outside the top 50 in the world per FargoRate, tied with Skyler Woodward. He can turn it on at any time.

Ched

"Hey ... I'm back"!
Silver Member
I LOVE seeing one of us old guys do well (ok - might have a few years on Earl - but still). I really like watching SVB too, he's an amazing shot - and has a helluva future ahead of him. Earl cracks me up sometimes - kinda hard to tell when he's serious, and when he's messin with the crowd. Still - in the end:

Congrats. to "the Pearl".

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Ppl need to understand, Shane is still playing ANYONE who steps up to the table....on THEIR terms, not his. When ppl play Shane on HIS terms....they ALL tend to LOSE!....LOL

overlord

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl iirc placed second in last year's 14.1 world tournament in NYC. In fact I though he was on his way to winning when he experienced a ball skid on a very routine shot.

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
Would love to buy a DVD of day 2 from B. Truck.
Was outta town and missed it all.
Love them both. Way to go Earl!

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ppl need to understand, Shane is still playing ANYONE who steps up to the table....on THEIR terms, not his. When ppl play Shane on HIS terms....they ALL tend to LOSE!....LOL

Shane is a great player. Obviously the most consistent top player currently in the US. However, Earl deserves a lot of credit here. Winning on a 10 footer at the age of 55 is quite impressive, exhibition or not