SVB vs Earl

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Would love to buy a DVD of day 2 from B. Truck.
Was outta town and missed it all.
Love them both. Way to go Earl!

Me too. I was too busy to watch it but I would love to watch a replay. Hopefully they will put it up on YouTube

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For some reason I feel Shane would take the 9 ball. The 10 ball I felt was a coin flip but the straights I felt sure that was Stricklands to lose. I'd like to see how Shane's break ... which is so damn consistent ... was effected by the 10 foot table.

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
Shane is a great player. Obviously the most consistent top player currently in the US. However, Earl deserves a lot of credit here. Winning on a 10 footer at the age of 55 is quite impressive, exhibition or not

It's been a long time since Earl went on a run like this. Well deserved, well behaved, well done.

The headphones need to be updated to a decent earbud. He wants noise cancelling, not music, but Jeez Louise those gotta wear on the neck muscles after time.

smashmouth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ppl need to understand, Shane is still playing ANYONE who steps up to the table....on THEIR terms, not his. When ppl play Shane on HIS terms....they ALL tend to LOSE!....LOL

what does that even mean? these were Ear's terms? Shane requires his own terms?

best player in the country just got beat bad by a man decades his senior, yet alone a prime earl of 25 years ago