Silver Member

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 411

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl showing flashes of brilliance in set 2.

It's interesting to watch their misses on long shots - nearly every time it's an overcut. In fact I'm having trouble remembering one tough cut either of them missed on the short side.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl playing great Earmuffs glasses and all lol

He caught a gear and won 2nd set now looks like he might take 3rd set too looking like the old Earl :)

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 369

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane VanBoening vs Earl Strickland will resume @ 7pm Central time with the 14-1 portion of the Big Dog Champions Challenge.

Shane took Earl down both sets of the 9 ball on day one with scores of 11-6 in both.

Earl played great on day two and took the 10 ball 2 out of 3 sets to even the match up 1-1

Day three will be the Decider 14-1 Straight pool race to 200

OAa1Kjj4TuJANetlvIEkGA_r.jpg

Rico

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Svbvs earl

I thought i was in france not iowa there was so much wine.I really believe Earl is from Roswell not Texas.I was sitting ringside and am one of the people Earl was complaining about(crying).He stuffs cotton in his ears puts on headphones and complains about whispering he must read lips.The guy next to me takes a bite of food and Earl goes off.No one did anything different when Shane shot ,only Earl looking for and excuse.The 2nd and 3rd sets no one did anthing different Earl played like 1985 speed .It was Earl being Earl .The one guy Earl was so upset at when it was over picked up Earls headphones put them on and ask Earl to take a pics. Earl with a look that was priceless agreed. LMAO.great show.Good job BigDogs.