Disaster Has Struck: All of Genipool14's Videos Have Been Deleted by YouTube

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
There is more drone racing than pool on ESPN.F ing drone racing.

ESPN is falling fast.
Their content is junk now.
Could be at this time they might have to pay pool players to get them on !!!

The timing is right !!!
:yeah:

Oze147

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some people here said, that there is no money in pool because of youtube...so why is there money in snooker although you can find nearly every single professional snooker match of the last five years on youtube?

us820

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some people here said, that there is no money in pool because of youtube...so why is there money in snooker although you can find nearly every single professional snooker match of the last five years on youtube?

Because it is an incorrect statement.MLB and the NFL has content all over youtube as well.

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mister you are totally wrong both legally and morally...

Yup. It takes a lot of words to justify and rationalise theft. I hope he doesn't know about the lawnmower in my garage that I haven't used in years, since he appears to believe that makes it OK to take it and sell it on eBay.

But this the pool mentality. Something for nothing, and normal standards of behavior and business practices Do Not Apply.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yup. It takes a lot of words to justify and rationalise theft. I hope he doesn't know about the lawnmower in my garage that I haven't used in years, since he appears to believe that makes it OK to take it and sell it on eBay.

But this the pool mentality. Something for nothing, and normal standards of behavior and business practices Do Not Apply.

It's not just pool, anything unavailable through official channels will be found in some other way. Old out of print books and movies, drugs. There is probably a thousand times more piracy in mainstream movies, music and video games than every pool match ever recorded. To combat video game piracy there are a ton of older games and even newer games available on Steam for cheap. If it comes down to download a hacked game for free or paying $15,10,5 for it on Steam, a lot more would pick the legal option. Now make that game not available at all, or charge $50 for it when sales for it have basically stopped, you are allowing a lot more people to view a few download as a good idea.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
fEhIVjk.png

If only they knew what was to come...

Agent 99

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Because it is an incorrect statement.MLB and the NFL has content all over youtube as well.

It is really a matter of awareness. Many US folks know who Tom Brady is, they know what football is, and they certainly know what the Super Bowl is.

Do most who live in the US even know what pool is? How many people could give you a list of who they think are the top 5 players in the world? How many would know the name of any pool player?

We are living in the age of TELEVISION -- The TV will create awareness and interest faster and in greater quantities than any other type of promotion by far.

Pool, like any other sport, is not capable of growing financially without television exposure - Until pool once again has coverage on television there will be very little money for anyone to make, as it will continue to become an unknown sport among the greater general public.

So until the time that Pool and TV reengage we should only be concerned in creating awareness as best as can be done. In my opinion UTube offers the best possibility to do that. Pay Per-view Is a business model that is chasing after an ever decreasing market. It will not attract new viewers to the sport.

Just my two cents.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ESPN is falling fast.
Their content is junk now.
Could be at this time they might have to pay pool players to get them on !!!

The timing is right !!!
:yeah:

No.

It's because MLB is the only major sport on right now.

It's really simple, if you are a niche sport, and you want television coverage. Then the best time to do it is the time between when NBA ends and NFL begins.

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
If he gets his channel back up and continues to steal, re-post, and cash in on any more of my stuff I'll just keep reporting him.

It's hard enough to make any money in pool, then you have thieves like this that make it even more difficult. I could see if he had any original content, but he doesn't. His channel is just stuff that he has blatantly stolen from other people. He has monetized and cashed in on other people's hard work. If his channel is gone, good riddance.

The more that people continue to support thieves, cons, and others that steal, pirate, and provide free stuff to the masses - remember that this is the main reason why pool gets nowhere year after year after year.

word brother.....you know many wont like the fact they cant have their free stolen crap for free still