Disaster Has Struck: All of Genipool14's Videos Have Been Deleted by YouTube

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Yeah but how much is he paying the efren and billy :p:p:p:p:p

When people are playing games online with 11 other people and they record the match or highlights or stream it on Twitch, how much are they paying the 11 other players?

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah but how much is he paying the efren and billy :p:p:p:p:p

They are playing either way, and getting promotion for their names. If they were Tiger Woods and Bill Murray then I can see them asking for money. Check with Earl what happens when a pool player asked to be paid extra to appear on TV, then they don't LOL

He was going to be on The Hustlers show but asked for extra money because he is Earl. I did not see him on the show at all.

Ekojasiloop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If he gets his channel back up and continues to steal, re-post, and cash in on any more of my stuff I'll just keep reporting him.

It's hard enough to make any money in pool, then you have thieves like this that make it even more difficult. I could see if he had any original content, but he doesn't. His channel is just stuff that he has blatantly stolen from other people. He has monetized and cashed in on other people's hard work. If his channel is gone, good riddance.

The more that people continue to support thieves, cons, and others that steal, pirate, and provide free stuff to the masses - remember that this is the main reason why pool gets nowhere year after year after year.

Thanks for a thoughtful, logical (something oftentimes missing around here) post.

Last edited: