Firesale: Olney Cocobolo plainjane

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
LOL whenever my friends scam someone, I easily post screenshots of their paypal accounts.

Yep, I always have access to Paypal accounts of my friends, and acquantances who I don't claim to really know... BS!

The Paypal information that you posted showed that TMAN had to make a dispute with PayPal to get his money back... it then took 3 weeks for it to happen. If the owner of the PayPal account would have given back the funds; this would happen immediately. Instead TMAN had to enter a dispute with PayPal and then they took the money back... it was not like Zaneeee stepped up and gave the refund himself. From the looks of it; if Tman did not use PayPal then he would be SOL. (SOL = Shit Outta Luck)

You guys don't understand life as a cult member, where everybody has the same IP address, all on the same virtual network, and they obviously all like the same Jeff Olney cue.
The $330 couldn't be refunded until the end of the month board meeting.
It's a little complicated, but I think I got it.

ShaunTanYK

Custom Junkie
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Zane have given his account to Selby and I.

He claimed to have not been able to explain himself and this is what I found.

Jemerson:

Both of them have bought Gino Ferrari Break and Jump/break cues from me, that explains the iTrader.

I have done sale with Rossaroni as my first transaction here and have had JMF perform Escrow for me. You can ask JMF or Rossaroni if I am a fake and an aliases.

Trav D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
Zane have given his account to Selby and I.

He claimed to have not been able to explain himself and this is what I found.

Jemerson:

Both of them have bought Gino Ferrari Break and Jump/break cues from me, that explains the iTrader.

I have done sale with Rossaroni as my first transaction here and have had JMF perform Escrow for me. You can ask JMF or Rossaroni if I am a fake and an aliases.

It blows my mind how some people think that everyone is an idiot and they would buy such a bs story.

Trav D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
Latest updates to the people who are standing on the neutral side:

People believing that I am guilty, continue so.

Posting on behalf of Selby:

Selby will be trying his best to get the Olney Cocobolo Plainjane back, the cue will not go to Joseph Trantanella, the cue will not be sold to anyone and that the cue will be shipped back to Jeff Olney; no questions asked.

Regarding the probability of this, no one knows. It is up to Selby and Zane himself. None of us should be involved in this anymore.

I am gonna go out on a limb and bet that doesn't happen either.

tman561

Straight Shooter56
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Trav,

I absolutely have no qualms with your postings on this thread.

I would only wish that you would never ever have the chance to deal with such scams and be wronged in front of thousands of members in AZB.

Shaun

This guy PM's me & wants me to answer ?s I DONT THINK SO! All have to say about this is thank GOD for PayPal "Goods & Services"

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes.

If you see the name is actually Toh, Jun Rong.
His email reflected here is: Johnchowler@hotmail.com.
His Login email for This account is: Batdiet123@hotmail.com

That is all I know.

p0tatojun is also one that I banned and he coincidentally shares that same email address.

The more I dig, the closer this group gets to each other.

I can already prove that Jun Rong is michaelpool and p0tatojun.
3 alias...and counting?

You may be defending the wrong guy.