The World was not enough,fasten your Seatbelt

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Hi Folks,
look what is arrieved from Hells Kitchen in TN.
Romeo & Juliet has over 800 Inlays together, all lined up and is top notch in every Way. The Silver Veneers are really cool and look the tinny silver Inlays too. Jess and Tommy from World Class raised the Bar, they took 2 Years to finished the biggest Cues he EVER done.
The Case is a special GTF in real Ostrich,thanks John.
Sorry but the Pics sucks and I will do better when have Sun.
IMG_4032.jpg

IMG_4031.jpg

IMG_4030.jpg

IMG_4029.jpg

Ralfsebony1-4.jpg

Ralfsebony1-3.jpg

enjoy,
Ralf

Last edited:

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
WOW, that truly is World Class. I had one of their players from Tommy and it was an awesome player. Great looking cues, Thanks for sharing.

-don

mia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sweet cue! The work looks outstanding! Very McDaniel-esque only nicer!

Forgive my ignorance, but why the 'Romeo and Juliet' name? Does it tie into the theme or design somehow? I'm sure it does, but I'm kind of stupid so things slip by me pretty easily. :wink:

mia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok. Forget my last post. I scrolled through without realizing that there were TWO cues!!

See? I told you I was stupid!

Nice pair!! Congrats!

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
NICE RALF - I was wondering when you were going to get that pair.

These are two big guns for sure.

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
WC Cues are top of the Line

Thanks for the nice Comments, Jess June and Tommy Clements are the mostly underrated Cuemaker, their work is TOP NOTCH, Tommy Clements worked 25 Years for Bill McDaniel and Jess June 15Years.
Many Thanks to Tommy HEM for all helped me out the Contacts between me and Jess, they are so slow with Mails:eek::frown::grin-square:
Ralf the Peacock/Amboyna Sucker:grin-angelic:

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm at work & can't see the pic's, Ralf. But I'm be looking forward to checking them out as soon as I get home...

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
World Class Cues

Absolutely stunning cues Ralf! Not many times you get your dream cues. Couldn't belong to a better owner. Congratulations!

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
Wow!!!!

Now there is a couple of beauties and wrapless too!!!. Congrats on the cues, they are gorgeous.

TommyT:thumbup:

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member
Ralf, you gotta get those two out in the sun and take some better photos than those I took for you. Man, my photos suck. They don't show the silver veneered inlays in the railroad tracks between the Peacocks, or hardly anywhere else on the cue.

Lots of intricate silver work by Tommy Clements, and flawless finish work by Jess June, great examples of great cuemaking still alive in Jackson, TN

Here are a couple more pics of Ralf's cues:

030-1-1.jpg

042-2.jpg

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Holy Cow, Ralf! That is one beautiful pair of cues! The wood selection could not have been better, and the execution is flawless. You`ve got to be a very happy camper. And the case goes very well with the set!

Who says Romeo and Juliet cannot have a happy ending? They sure did here.

Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Will Prout