The World was not enough,fasten your Seatbelt

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
old Thread for some NEW members. Hope the robbing bastard read it again and send me my Money(old members know the Story).
Ralf

mia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
old Thread for some NEW members. Hope the robbing bastard read it again and send me my Money(old members know the Story).
Ralf

Despite what it says to the left, I've been on this forum since 2003. And I have no idea what the story is. Care to share it?

scdiveteam

Rick Geschrey
Silver Member
Ralph,

I have heard of these guys but this is the first time I have seen their big cues. They have some World Class skill to say the least.

Thanks for sharing,

Rick

PS: The butt sleeve diamond inlays are "outside the Box", in more ways than one.:love2:

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Speechless

These are over the top. I have seen some Magnificent cues that you have displayed. I think these have to take the cake! Enjoy!

Last edited:

poolrod

I like old school
Silver Member
Very sweet set, congratzzzzzzzzzzz, Ralf. Thank you for sharing those beauties.

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Ralph,

I have heard of these guys but this is the first time I have seen their big cues. They have some World Class skill to say the least.

Thanks for sharing,

Rick

PS: The butt sleeve diamond inlays are "outside the Box", in more ways than one.:love2:
Hey Rick,
here are better Pics for you
AmboynaGroup1.jpg

AmboynaGroup2.jpg

AmboynaGroup3.jpg

AmboynaGroup4.jpg

AmboynaGroup5.jpg

Forearm2.jpg

Butt2-1.jpg

Butt1-1.jpg

enjoy

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
the mobley....the mobley...ohh.....mobley....my favouriteeeeesssstt!

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Hi Folks,
look what is arrieved from Hells Kitchen in TN.
Romeo & Juliet has over 800 Inlays together, all lined up and is top notch in every Way. The Silver Veneers are really cool and look the tinny silver Inlays too. Jess and Tommy from World Class raised the Bar, they took 2 Years to finished the biggest Cues he EVER done.
The Case is a special GTF in real Ostrich,thanks John.
Sorry but the Pics sucks and I will do better when have Sun.

Dam Ralf, I don't know which is better the Girls you are surrounded by in your Avatar or those cues.:grin-devilish::grin-devilish:

Those are some beautiful cues man that anyone would be more than proud to own, I have to ask where do you get these unquie designs they just never seem to end!!!:thud::bow-down:

Thanks very much for sharing Ralf

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
[
Dam Ralf, I don't know which is better the Girls you are surrounded by in your Avatar or those cues.:grin-devilish::grin-devilish:

Those are some beautiful cues man that anyone would be more than proud to own, I have to ask where do you get these unquie designs they just never seem to end!!!:thud::bow-down:

Thanks very much for sharing Ralf
Hi Craig,
if you really like Cues it comes from alone. I have a monster Design when Dennis is ready:p:D but he let me wait more then I expected:(:sorry:
You only need a GOOD Cue Maker they also want do perfect work.
Best,
Ralf