Friends and Fans Auction Items for Living Legend Buddy Hall

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
***We are also accepting items Please private message here on AZ if you would like to add a product to the "Friends and Fans" fund raiser for Buddy Hall.

Most of you are already aware that Buddy Hall will be Co Captain to Johnny Archer this year for the Mosconi Cup in Vegas. I have agreed to post this for Johnny to do something special for Johnny's friend.

Buddy Hall is one of the "Living Legends" of our sport. He is one of Johnny's heros that has been an inspiration to Johnny for many years. The cost of getting buddy to Vegas and to back will be covered by Matchroom Sports!! We thought we would doing something special for Buddy!!

We will be taking bids on each of these items and sending them to the winning bidder!

If you do not win any of the bids but would still like to get involved Johnny will be posting a special Paypal address soon.

Bill Schick - Hall Of Fame Cue Builder is contributing one of his cues!! It will be engraved along the bottom with: "2013 Mosconi Cup Buddy Hall" Value - 1500-2000 Current Bid $2000 by-bbb BIdding closes NOV 1
Schick1_zps10515307.jpg

Mike Roberts - Owner It's George cases is making a 1x2 case that will also have "2013 Mosconi Cup Buddy Hall" engraved on it. Natural tooled Leather Light Brown w/dark brown tooled letters With a strap. Value 300 - benny-the-blade BID 250
(CASE IS STILL IN PRODUCTION) PICTURE COMING SOON!

Johnny Archer will be donating (1) one of his Mosconi Cup Jersey's from this year and he will getting it signed by EVERYONE involved in the Mosconi Cup. Both teams, Captains and organizers!! Value - n/a CURRENT BID 275 hotcues BIdding closes NOV 1
****not actual jersey
181895_3197688671131_1735325829_n.jpg

Rodney Morris will be donating (1) one of his Mosconi Cup Jersey's from this year and he will getting it signed by EVERYONE involved in the Mosconi Cup. Both teams, Captains and organizers!! Value n/a CURRENT BID $225 - barking4action BIdding closes NOV 1
****not actual jersey
181895_3197688671131_1735325829_n.jpg

Jay Helfert will be supplying one program autographed by all the players AND the commentators!!! CURRENT BID $100 - PinkLady BIdding closes NOV 1 ***not actual program pictured
moscupprogram_zps5be87c17.jpg

Championship Cloth has donated 2 cuts of cloth. Each cut will be enough to re-cover 1 9ft table Bed and rails. jmizzo Bid is $150 Bidding ends on NOV 1
s_BS3069_zps2e0b6263.jpg

Championship Cloth has donated 2 cuts of cloth. Each cut will be enough to re-cover 1 9ft table Bed and rails. Opening Bid is $150 Bidding ends on NOV 1
s_BS3069_zps2e0b6263.jpg

Last edited:

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Doesn't Matchroom pay Co-captains?

We NEED Buddy there and I'm pretty sure it would be the hi-lite of the year for him.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0

We NEED Buddy there and I'm pretty sure it would be the hi-lite of the year for him.

I think it was a way for Johnny to honor Buddy. I don't recall there ever being a co-captain before.

Now we can all honor Buddy Hall and his contribution to pool over the years.

Ray

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
im on the record for $2000 for the schick cue
how do i pay ??
and how do i find out about the cue and if i have any input into its final appearance
happy to help buddy

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
how do i pay ??
and how do i find out about the cue and if i have any input into its final appearance
happy to help buddy

pm ok for final details...:smile:

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Ray -

I am serious buyer on the Schick can you post pictures of it?

Ken

The photo above, Bill is holding the actual cue. I took the photo

Schick2_zps33f31c1b.jpg

Schick5_zps28a4686a.jpg

Schick4_zpse4839b48.jpg

In the white ring on the Butt is where it will be engraved "2013 Mosconi Cup Buddy Hall"
Schick3_zpsf1c1607a.jpg

Last edited:

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Ray -

I am serious buyer on the Schick can you post pictures of it?

Ken

ken you are a buyer and seller of cues
i am a lover of pool and its history of players
my local room pro spent some time with budddy
i got to meet him in 2012 tunica
lets not get in a bidding war.....:smile:
larry (bb)

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
how do i pay ??
happy to help buddy

Thanks bbb. Johnny wanted to set a deadline for bids. He didn't give it to me yet. I will speak to Johnny later tonight and aks him. Johnny will have a Paypal setup soon to receive funds.

Ray

Gsitz89

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ken you are a buyer and seller of cues
i am a lover of pool and its history of players
my local room pro spent some time with budddy
i got to meet him in 2012 tunica
lets not get in a bidding war.....:smile:
larry (bb)

I'm pretty sure they want someone to get into a bidding war.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I believe they are bbb. I'm looking for my notepad that I wrote the details down on. Will post those soon. (prolly after the Cowboy game) :D

Ray

go cowboys.....:thumbup:
im ready to go to sleep .....:eek:
be in touch in the am

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

I have not been to a Mosconi cup in over 20 years:rolleyes:.
But I will be there this year and to meet Buddy would be a dream come true. I will be dropping a handful of loot myself to get to Vegas. Ray you are always looking out for the folks who need it most.

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
256   0   0
I believe they are bbb. I'm looking for my notepad that I wrote the details down on. Will post those soon. (prolly after the Cowboy game) :D

Ray

Ray, you may want to double check on that. I don't believe Bill would sleeve an ivory joint in that manner. See the one attached below. And, just a guess that the ring in the backend might not be if the joint is not. If buyers know that it's for sure ivory, it would accentuate the bid values and sale.

Best of luck....might even throw in a bid myself.

Sean

Attachments

• cue106-4.jpg
    cue106-4.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 992

meximan2469

WPBL
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
***We are also accepting items and cash donations. Cash donation Paypal will be listed soon. Please private message here on AZ if you would like to add a product to the "send Buddy to Mosconi" fund raiser.

Most of you are already aware that Buddy Hall will be Co Captain to Johnny Archer this year for the Mosconi Cup in vegas. I have agreed to post this for Johnny to help get Buddy there.

Buddy Hall is one of the "Living Legends" of our sport. He is one of Johnny's heros that has been an inspiration to Johnny for many years. The cost of getting buddy to Vegas and to back will be near $4,500.00!! So here is what we are doing......

$4500!!! Wow is he flying first class and staying in a suite at the Wynn? Don't get me wrong.. I'm all for fundraisers but this number seems to be double what the cost of this would be... The Mosconi Cup is Mon-Thurs so room rates in Vegas are low plus you can fly pretty much from anywhere in the country to Vegas roundtrip for less than $400 during that time. Just not sure where the $4500 calculation comes from.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
$4500!!! Wow is he flying first class and staying in a suite at the Wynn? Don't get me wrong.. I'm all for fundraisers but this number seems to be double what the cost of this would be... The Mosconi Cup is Mon-Thurs so room rates in Vegas are low plus you can fly pretty much from anywhere in the country to Vegas roundtrip for less than $400 during that time. Just not sure where the $4500 calculation comes from.

The "calculation" comes from Johnny. You can message him on Facebook and he will respond.

We also have 3 patch placements available if you would like to get a placement on a Legend for this years Mosconi Cup. $750 ea.

Johnny doesn't have the Paypal setup just yet but it will be soon. I will get an address when I speak to Johnny later.

Thanks,

Ray

ps. it would look good out there Dave! ;)

Last edited:

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Ray,

I might bid on the Schick as well. Please provide specs best you can soon as you can.

Thanks Bub..

Hung

Last edited: