$1,000 added Omega Billiards Tour Jan 19-20, 2013 Rusty's Billiards Arlington, Tx

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
Have any rooms close by, looking forward to playing. I must ask what level would i start at, a dollar for everytime you heard that one lol. Just hoping you have rooms close. thanks Frank

Hey Frank. Please try to PM me again - I deleted some messages b/c the inbox was full.

BTW, we have 41 already signed up for the Jan 19th-20th tourney at Rusty's in Arlington!!

CarGuy40

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
frank. thanks for the laugh

Feank is at minimum a 7. Dont let him play that, oh, ive been away for a while. Nice one cherry

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
Only 13 spots left now!

As a reminder, Rusty's in Arlington is a 24-hour pool room! AND , they have a non smoking section/side for those of you who don't smoke (like me who LOVE it there!).

fcee06

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Man!

Feank is at minimum a 7. Dont let him play that, oh, ive been away for a while. Nice one cherry

Scouts honor I have been out of the game for almost a year. I hit 2 weekly tournaments in that time. I have hit few more balls since 8 ball league started a month ago. Who is this knocking my comeback anyway? lol

FC:smile:

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
We are FULL!!!

Alternate list will be started now. We normally have about 5-10 cancellations, so get on the stand-by list if you aren't in yet.

Happy New Year!

And a HUGE thank you to all the players and sponsors!

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
So EXCITING!! Already full, three weeks before the event!

Here is the list as of 4pm, Dec 31st:

Please let me know of any corrections.

Happy New Year!

1 Allen Terrell 7
2 Danny Williams 7
3 Mike Voelkering 7
4 Tracie Voelkering 6
5 Jay Murillo 5
6 Brian Anderson 7
7 Charlie Smith 7
8 Joseph Olivarez 6
9 Alberto Nieto 6
10 Benny Scott 7
11 Victor Ramiriez 6
12 Joe Ford 6?
13 Don Montalvo 7
14 Gary Pope 7
15 Ricky Ferguson 6
16 Jeff Williams 6
17 Kara Murphy 5
18 Dave Favor 8
19 Corey Gray 7
20 Monica Anderson 5
21 Greg Sandifer 7
22 Frank Cherry 7
23 Justin Arledge 6
24 Kenne Thomas 5
25 Joey Chao 7
26 Darryl Harris 7
27 Trent Stith 6
28 Kody Blair 6
29 Willie Speed 6
30 David Franklin 6
31 Brian Lee
32 Frank - AZB
33 Will Smith 5
34 Curtis Caldwell 7
35 Jeremy Jones 9
36 Crispian Ng 7
37 David Powder Jospehson 6
38 Anthony Shea 6/7
39 Doug Winnett 7
40 Jimmy Sisemore 5
41 Steve Game 7
42 Wesley McCarson 6
43 Coy Lee Nicholson 9
44 Juan Parra 7
45 Jesse Hernandez 6
46 Mike Roundtree 7
47 David DeLa Garza 5
48 Daniel Gilmore 6
49 Joey Barnes 9
50 Shedrick Garrett 5
51 Rauli Parvala 6
52 Viet My 7
53 William Howard 6
54 Sky Massingil 7
55 Bobby Martinez 6
56 Daniel Herring 7
57 Steve Horn 6
58 Josh Horn 6
59 Robert Clark 9
60 Amos Bush 8
61 Chad Walker 6
62 Clarence Farmer 7
63 Steve Raynes 6
64 Noel Torres 7

POOL

Stand-By List
1 Martin Gonzales
2 Steve Owen
3 Darrin Brown
4 Eric Hsu
5 E.J. Sanders

Last edited:

fcee06

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow!

This is so what was needed for the DFW area. Pool has been really dead for the bigger events really since I moved back here in 2006. I was always having to travel to Houston, or Austin to play events. Although I still like traveling to those places, It nice to see a great handicapped event in our back yard. Trigger and Mike are class acts too so you know this tour will be first class all the way. Looking forward to getting back in the grease again. This will be my first big tournament in over a year. Looking forward to seeing all my old friends.

Frank Cherry

poolmouse

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is so what was needed for the DFW area.

Tap, tap...definitely a shot in the arm for the Dallas pool scene.

PS, I heard that #13 on the list (Don Montalvo) absolutely stinks and he should be rated a 5.

Poolmouse

Ricky F

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is so what was needed for the DFW area. Pool has been really dead for the bigger events really since I moved back here in 2006. I was always having to travel to Houston, or Austin to play events. Although I still like traveling to those places, It nice to see a great handicapped event in our back yard. Trigger and Mike are class acts too so you know this tour will be first class all the way. Looking forward to getting back in the grease again. This will be my first big tournament in over a year. Looking forward to seeing all my old friends.

Frank Cherry

I agree Trigger & Mike are awesome for starting this tour!

Ricky F

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A guy walks into a bar with a monkey. The monkey grabbed some olives off the bar and ate them.
Then he grabbed some sliced limes and ate them.
He then jumped onto the pool table and grabbed one of the balls.
To everyone's amazement, he stuck it in his mouth and somehow swallowed it whole.

The bartender looked at the guy and said, "Did you see what your Monkey just did?"
"No, what?"
"He just ate the cue ball off my pool table...whole!"

"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replied the guy, "he eats everything in sight, don't worry, I'll pay for the cue ball."
The guy finished his drink, paid his bill, paid for the stuff the Monkey ate and left.

Two weeks later the guy came back, and had his monkey with him. He ordered a drink and the monkey started running around the bar. The Monkey found a maraschino cherry on the bar. He grabbed it, stuck it up his rear, pulled it out, and then ate it.

Then the monkey found a peanut, and again stuck it up his rear, pulled it out, and ate it. The bartender asked, "Did you see what your monkey just did?"
"No, what?" replied the man.
"Well, he stuck both a maraschino cherry and a peanut up his rear, pulled them out, and ate them!"

"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replied the guy.
"He will eat anything, but ever since he had to poop out that cue ball, he measures everything first."

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member

Frank Cherry

Thank you for the kind words - we are so excited about this tour in the DFW area. A dream come true for me - finally a tour for the players IN our area!

BTW, we had your handicap wrong - you are a 7 my friend. Sorry about that error.

Tap, tap...definitely a shot in the arm for the Dallas pool scene.

PS, I heard that #13 on the list (Don Montalvo) absolutely stinks and he should be rated a 5.

Poolmouse

Really? I heard we should move that person to a 9? ;)

Could I get on that stand by list? my name is linh nguyen btw

I put you down! You are number 10. Please pm me your phone number so I can call ya if/when there is an opening.

I agree Trigger & Mike are awesome for starting this tour!

Thank you, Ricky! :)

fcee06

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What!

This is a conspiracy I'm no 7! Lol yea I knew that was coming. I just want a fair shot but never want to get over. I look forward to playing again.

Frank C