2017 World Chinese 8 Ball Masters...who has info?

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
how many players left?

Freezing and having to refresh quite a bit.

Last edited:

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Potts wins to head to the final. He had 7 straight match wins in the losers' bracket.

Slasher

KE = 0.5 • m • v2
Silver Member
He missed more balls in that match than the whole tournament I think but he almost ran the clock out and with a minute to spare he runs out the winner 13-10

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Race to 19! It's 5-3 now, could go another 3 hours! Do they have a time limit on the final match?

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You could see the match timer for a second just now. It says there is just over 1 hour left. Who knows if they stick to it though.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love their breaks where balls symmetrically and slowly roll in the opposite side pockets.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nope

The crowd does not look particularly pleased at Potts taking the lead 8-7.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I think it has been just about 100 minutes now since the starting time on that schedule. But maybe the clock stops during timeouts.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I really like the pace of play here. Appleton's event going on now could sure use a shot clock in some of those matches. They're averaging over 7 minutes per game, and one streamed match went 9.1 minutes per game.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really like the pace of play here. Appleton's event going on now could sure use a shot clock in some of those matches. They're averaging over 7 minutes per game, and one streamed match went 9.1 minutes per game.
A shot clock makes everything better. :thumbup: