Attention German AZers

BilliardTravel

Worldwide Pool Nomad
Silver Member
Hi all,

I'm in the middle of a lightning tour or Germany - any AZers in Hannover or Cologne that would like to meet up?

I am currently in Hannover for one or two nights then to Cologne for the weekend...

Gruss,

Gabe

JMW

Seen Your Member
Silver Member
Hey Gabe,

I checked out your blog and we go to some of the same places. I spent a few weeks in Kuala Lumpur and did not play at the places you did. Bummer... You went to some stylish places! I stayed at the Sunway Resort and they had some nice snooker tables. I really enjoyed it and the atmosphere was relaxed.

I also played at a dump when in Hanoi, Vietnam. But I did not venture out too much. Probably because crossing the road without getting killed was challenging enough. Crazy traffic!!!

I have made a number of trips to Germany but never played any pool. I did start a thread on pool in Germany. Here is a link...

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=218136

JW

Last edited:

BilliardTravel

Worldwide Pool Nomad
Silver Member
Ahhhh wow are you still in Wiesbaden?
I will be very close to there next week, we could try to meet up.
I know an awesome private billiard club in Marburg and could get you in. Might even be able to arrange transportation for you if you can make it to Frankfurt.
PM me if you are still in Germany!

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
amazing, my billiard trip to Germany also started in Hannover and I headed to Cologne then! :) hope you had nice time there, be all means try some Kolsh beer.