Bell Forest Robbed at Expo. Donations Needed

DeeDeeCues

I don’t know what you’re missing, but what I’m missing is why someone who purports themselves to be a cue maker would be so negative about helping out a major supplier to cue makers?

Maybe if good explanations were given to the questions I, and others, have asked I would support it. My internal alarm goes off when there are so many weird coincidences.

But that's just me. I'm done with this, I have a Nigerian prince awaiting my credit card number.

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
Fuck that go fund me page an them to. Play stupid game win stupid prizes. Big ass scam to me. Wish they'd get on here an reply.
Oh waaaah I lost money because I was an idiot. Please donate. Will work for food.

Hell, a buddy of mine lost $3000 at a tournament (as in dropped it somewhere). He brought extra for some action. He didn't ask me for anything. I asked if he wanted a couple hundred loan but he didn't. He sure wasn't out on the virtual street corner with his cup out.

DeeDeeCues

Oh waaaah I lost money because I was an idiot. Please donate. Will work for food.

Hell, a buddy of mine lost $3000 at a tournament (as in dropped it somewhere). He brought extra for some action. He didn't ask me for anything. I asked if he wanted a couple hundred loan but he didn't. He sure wasn't out on the virtual street corner with his cup out.

Let's back up here for a moment. This was not started by Bell. We have no way of knowing if they asked for it.

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been a part of 2 GoFundMe campaigns. They were both legitimate causes for children with cancer. This isn't that. Anyone who questions those who may be a bit skeptical of this -- are living under a rock. Don't come on a public forum with your hat in hand, even if for someone else, if you're not prepared to take a few questions.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’m not piling on….

I vaguely recall about 15-20 years ago a vendor was also robbed at the expo for a LOT of money. For some reason I’m thinking it was Bell Forrest also. Whoever it was it was discussed at the time in the cuemaker section here. Does anyone else recall?

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
if they let it continue then they are part of it.
though its hard to say no to people giving you free money.

and what has the people who sell parts to cue makers that then sell cues to collectors and some players have to do with the end customers having to subsidize them for their misfortunes.

i do feel sorry that they lost the money but that isnt the issue.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’m not piling on….

I vaguely recall about 15-20 years ago a vendor was also robbed at the expo for a LOT of money. For some reason I’m thinking it was Bell Forrest also. Whoever it was it was discussed at the time in the cuemaker section here. Does anyone else recall?
I thought it was in Vegas and was a trailer.

@jay helfert will remember, I bet.

penguin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’m not piling on….

Joe Blackburn

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
I had a property manager steal $35k in rents from me over a 3 year period 10 years ago. Can I get some help too? Thanks

Last edited:

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The big negative is expecting others to pay for their own stupidity.

They learned their lesson the old fashioned way and those stick with you forever.
Bell Forest did not start the fund raiser. A cuemaker customer of theirs did.

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Bad deal but why should we help out what sounds like colossal stupidity??
What I have to say here I say to all who are insisting on posting negative stuff in this thread.
You should not give one penny nor should you give your 2 cents worth of negative posts.
Do not give and do not post. That is what I think those who are against it should do.
When you see salvation Army or Santa Claus out side Walmart you either walk on by or you give something.
I have never seen one person stop and start telling Salvation Army why people do not deserve to be helped because of the bad choices they made in life. So please have some class and either give something or just walk on by this thread.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What I have to say here I say to all who are insisting on posting negative stuff in this thread.
You should not give one penny nor should you give your 2 cents worth of negative posts.
Do not give and do not post. That is what I think those who are against it should do.
When you see salvation Army or Santa Claus out side Walmart you either walk on by or you give something.
I have never seen one person stop and start telling Salvation Army why people do not deserve to be helped because of the bad choices they made in life. So please have some class and either give something or just walk on by this thread.
open forum bud. don't like it feel free to put me on 'Ignore'. i just spent 2yrs beating back-to-back cancer. nobody gave me a fkng quarter. know why?????? i never asked. my problem, no one elses.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
How and why would you have 20K-30K in cash?
Moe Norman kept lots of cash. When he died $20,000 was found in his car. I know of buyers of Arabian horses showing up with 50,000 in the glove box.
Trying to remember the name.....oh yeah Bucktooth carried lots of cash. Remember the story of him calling home for money and the request was in the weight rather than dollar amount.

claymont

JADE
Gold Member
Silver Member
How and why would you have 20K-30K in cash?
Ever been to the Expo? I would guess a big portion of the sales are in cash. They should've had a safe of some sort secured in their vehicle to at least make it more difficult for the thieves.

shooter_Hans

Obviously these guys made a killing during SBE week. 20k in cash isn't just change for the register.

Them losing the money is on them and we shouldn't save them because of this. They made out at SBE.

This is like me making a killing with a hot dog stand and then have that money stolen out of the hot dog cart.

People would be more inclined to help if this was inventory stolen but not cash after a great week.