Best All Around Challenge Match

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I challenge anybody in the world for a money game match for the Best All Around Player against my friend, Dennis Orcollo.

The disciplines that have to be played:

8 Ball (race to 25) winner's break
10 Ball (race to 25) winner's break
Straight Pool (race to 300)
One Pocket (race to 10) alternate break
9 Ball Banks (race to 10) alternate break

-Best of 5 sets wins the match (3 set wins and match is over)
-Toss coin or lag at the very first day of the event and winner can choose what discipline will be played first then the other player picks next (alternate)
-One discipline match per day (match can take 3-5 days)

equipment:

9 ft Diamond table
4 1/4 inch pockets
Aramith Tournament Pro Cup TV set with measle cue ball
pool room (negotiable)

Minimum bet of US$50k, larger amount is negotiable.

Please feel free to message me on my Facebook account, Ariel Roy Francisco....

I hope you all find action. Sounds like a good challenge for a player that's in stroke. I admire Dennis willing to step up to the plate with no fear. :cool:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The nut-hugging on Dennis is making him sore.

All great players have a streak, some longer than others. Dennis is on his streak right now, riding the tide. It will be interesting to see how long it lasts. I think an all-around would be cool between him, Jayson Shaw, and Shane. I'd like to see that happen. Three different continents battling it out. :)

Lesh

One Hole Thinkifier
Silver Member
Hmmm... Hats off to Dennis and his consortium of backers. He is stirring the pot, and I love it. I hope this yields more than a couple good match-ups.

I can think of a few, as I am sure our assembled cognoscenti can. I wont name names because I think if people want it, then they will step forward on their own and if they don't, then god bless. But again, really much respect to Dennis for tossing it out there for all challengers. He is a badass.

Lesh

Last edited:

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
Alex cant beat Dennis, Shane, or Shaw. Maybe at Poker
Jason

Is Dennis the guy on your bedroom wall now? A month ago, you would take action on anyone against Jayson.

It's funny that none of the guys you mentioned didn't want to play Alex for $100k at 9ball, race to 100. You know, seeing as he could only beat them at poker....maybe.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Is Dennis the guy on your bedroom wall now? A month ago, you would take action on anyone against Jayson.

It's funny that none of the guys you mentioned didn't want to play Alex for $100k at 9ball, race to 100. You know, seeing as he could only beat them at poker....maybe.

How serious is your reading comprehension problem? IF you could read, you would see I said Alex cannot beat Dennis, Shane, or SHAW! Where do I appear to be a Dennis fan???? I bet on Dennis over Frost cause I thought it was a good bet, and it was.

Some people are so f'ing stupid it's amazing
Jason

Another thing, I don't see you on the good action list NIT

Last edited:

Shawn Armstrong

Silver Member
How serious is your reading comprehension problem? IF you could read, you would see I said Alex cannot beat Dennis, Shane, or SHAW! Where do I appear to be a Dennis fan???? I bet on Dennis over Frost cause I thought it was a good bet, and it was.

Some people are so f'ing stupid it's amazing
Jason

Another thing, I don't see you on the good action list NIT

Jason, you're the poster child for "stupid".

None of your "boys" said bet when Alex threw up a $100k challenge. If they thought they had the best of it, they'd have put the money together. Actions talk. Cheap words, like you, walk.

I'm not on the "action list", let alone the good action list. But I could get quite a few people to vouch for me. I also have a hell of a lot more iTrader rep than you. Tell you what, go ask Dean if my cash is good.

Some people are so dense, light bends around them. I'm guessing your hole you live in is quite dark.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Jason, you're the poster child for "stupid".

None of your "boys" said bet when Alex threw up a $100k challenge. If they thought they had the best of it, they'd have put the money together. Actions talk. Cheap words, like you, walk.

I'm not on the "action list", let alone the good action list. But I could get quite a few people to vouch for me. I also have a hell of a lot more iTrader rep than you. Tell you what, go ask Dean if my cash is good.

Some people are so dense, light bends around them. I'm guessing your hole you live in is quite dark.

I trader LOL. Good for you! Is that like V cash? Get back to Pokemon where you're more at home. Leave the pool to the adults. Sorry, don't have anymore time to try to explain things to you, just got done working 12.5hrs gotta get some sleep(so you understand - that means seepy time) now. Nite nite little one
Jason

Shawn Armstrong

Silver Member
I trader LOL. Good for you! Is that like V cash? Get back to Pokemon where you're more at home. Leave the pool to the adults. Sorry, don't have anymore time to try to explain things to you, just got done working 12.5hrs gotta get some sleep(so you understand - that means seepy time) now. Nite nite little one
Jason

Playing xBox in your basement until 9am isn't "working",,,,,

I miss being 25.....

Chops02

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i'd pay to see alex vs. dennis in an all around. was actually talking to a few buddies a couple weeks ago about that. we all felt like that's the match that needs to happen next. i hope someone makes it happen.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All great players have a streak, some longer than others. Dennis is on his streak right now, riding the tide. It will be interesting to see how long it lasts. I think an all-around would be cool between him, Jayson Shaw, and Shane. I'd like to see that happen. Three different continents battling it out. :)

He's been streaking since the day he touched US soil ,, peaking might be a better term and how long it lasts remains to be seen from what Iv seen he has not reached his peak I think he is yrs away from that his Kryptonite has been Shane in the past ,, in rotation atleast ,,
Alex may have the goods Shaw I doubt he has the skill not sure he has the mental makeup to compete and win against Robo Cop who is a stone cold assasin
The biggest improvement from what Iv seen from DO is not his shooting it's on his mental side and that's scary

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dennis looked great playing scott
I would bet on him against anyone

not trying to suggest that i always or even usually win

but I am impressed with his game

give efren a little something and i will bet on efren,still

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
He's been streaking since the day he touched US soil ,, peaking might be a better term and how long it lasts remains to be seen from what Iv seen he has not reached his peak I think he is yrs away from that his Kryptonite has been Shane in the past ,, in rotation atleast ,,
Alex may have the goods Shaw I doubt he has the skill not sure he has the mental makeup to compete and win against Robo Cop who is a stone cold assasin
The biggest improvement from what Iv seen from DO is not his shooting it's on his mental side and that's scary

Good call here on all counts. He's a happy camper now! :D

Marcopolo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No one is playing with Orcullo's level of skill and confidence right now! The only one with a prayer of beating him, in an all around, is Alex!..And he is going to have to get in dead punch to do it!..He seems to be preferring poker at present, and has put pool on the back burner..I agree, Alex may have trouble finding backing, for a really high $$$$ wager!

PS..Unless AP hits poker for a million dollar score, I don't see him using his own money! ;)

"Alex may have trouble finding backing, for a really high wager" LMFAO!!!

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member

Right. You've probably had 50k bet on him the last 6 months to a year:thumbup:

I pray to god you can watch it in person so you don't break the internet asking for updates lol
Jason

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

To play dennis? You seriouly think anyone is chompimg at the bit for a chance to put their money up against dennis?

Probably better chance of doubling money with scratch-offs, than getting in the cage with robocop, right now.

Marcopolo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Right. You've probably had 50k bet on him the last 6 months to a year:thumbup:

I pray to god you can watch it in person so you don't break the internet asking for updates lol
Jason

Lol!!! I remember that on Christopher Clark's Fb page. And I didn't even know that was you breaking my balls. Btw... on my defence I know Chris for a long time that's why I kept bugging him , because I wouldn't have done that if I didn't know him that well. Besides I had a deal with him on that event. I told him if he updates it for me I will throw him $200. So I figured I had a bit of rights to do it.

Marcopolo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To play dennis? You seriouly think anyone is chompimg at the bit for a chance to put their money up against dennis?

Probably better chance of doubling money with scratch-offs, than getting in the cage with robocop, right now.

Not sure if you actually know all the info out there or just one of those guys who thinks they know things. Just to give you some info. On the 3rd day of the Scott and Dennis match in the one pocket . 3 guys with heavy money wanted to back Alex. They wanted Alex to challenge the winner of that match in one pocket. It was Dennis backers that didn't think Dennis was ready to play Alex in one pocket.

Mole Eye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just a guess, but if Alex decides he wants to play, I'm sure somebody will back him. That's an epic matchup.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not sure if you actually know all the info out there or just one of those guys who thinks they know things. Just to give you some info. On the 3rd day of the Scott and Dennis match in the one pocket . 3 guys with heavy money wanted to back Alex. They wanted Alex to challenge the winner of that match in one pocket. It was Dennis backers that didn't think Dennis was ready to play Alex in one pocket.

I have no concept of 'everything'. Neither do you.

Then where are the heavies now? Dennis doesnt have to go to work. He prob be able to squeeze in a couple games of pool.