Best All Around Challenge Match

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yup.... you are one of those guys....

Black-balled is totally "one of those guys". He used to be the other kind of guy, but now he's a different kind. The kind of guy that was a "other guy", but evolved into "one of those guys". I'm the kind of guy that knows the "other guys" and "one of those guys". Trust me.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Black-balled is totally "one of those guys". He used to be the other kind of guy, but now he's a different kind. The kind of guy that was a "other guy", but evolved into "one of those guys". I'm the kind of guy that knows the "other guys" and "one of those guys". Trust me.

Fukn -a. I told you : as long as you do it with a member of the opposite sex it is NOT gay.
Jeeez gaw damn, wtf?!

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

Fukn -a. I told you : as long as you do it with a member of the opposite sex it is NOT gay.
Jeeez gaw damn, wtf?!

Why do I get the feeling that youse guys have gone drinking together?

Marcopolo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, sounds like it is put-up or shut-up time.

I would think alex can get in touch with dennis. I can facilitate contact, if not.

Are we Talking about the all around match or just the one pocket match here. Or it doesn't really matter what game they play because Alex can't beat Dennis in any game.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are we Talking about the all around match or just the one pocket match here. Or it doesn't really matter what game they play because Alex can't beat Dennis in any game.

I thought we were talking about alex getting to the post...without concern for the game.

That said, i think 1p is alex's best bet at beating dennis.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yup.... you are one of those guys....

I prefer the other guys

513CtTKWNvL._SY450_.jpg

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Mo--BY8s0ZY

gordml

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jason and Alex have agreed to play 9 ball for 100k.
- just trying to set some dates.

I think Jayson would be willing to play Dennis after.