Best Break Cue???

robert4fun0058

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I respectfully inform you that McDermott bought the patent pending stinger off a cash strapped Jericho, and it is the exact same thing. Jericho made the mistake of making butts with expensive inlays just to jump and break balls. I perform all shots you speak of with the McDermott. Side by Side, there is no difference, but cost. McDermott added a simple butt to the SAME shaft, and SAME tip. Good luck on the tables.

azbluemach1

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I haven't hit EVERY break cue out there. I didn't need to - I stopped when I got to the new pechauer power break. It is ugly as sin, but it hits a TON.

Joegolf

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm 64 yoa. I was averaging just a little higher than you. I jumped from 17-18 mph to 23 mph. I hit a high of 28 mph which I thought would have been impossible. I've been using a Mezz Powerbreak II the whole time.
My secret? Believe it or not most of the leap came from using talc powder on hand and cue. Yes, I did try harder to get hip turned better and all of that once my speed noticeably jumped. So maybe it's just a coincidence but immediately after applying the talc, my speeds really jumped. I'd be curious if anyone else decides to try this. The increase was so big I have been wondering if the app is wrong or some other issue caused this as it's difficult for me to believe such a minor change made that effect. Good luck. Oh, even at mid-20's I'm not noticing any more balls dropping So speed just not be that critical. Good luck.