Bonified Honest Aiming System You Need

Bobkitty

I said: "Here kitty, kitty". Got this frown.
Gold Member
Silver Member
That would be correct. Nobody on AZ cares about shape or could beat you or your instructor. You guys are the most knowledgeable and the greatest.

Also, nobody on AZ knows how to create angles for their next shots to begin with because they don't think about it or preplan their angles. They also don't know what a tangent line means, or how to use deflection, throw and English to get shape. Or maybe they do since it's the easiest and most common way to get shape and what pro players use.

It was a nice conversation.... until you got in. Why do you write things like that? YOU are the one saying every ball must be into the middle of the pocket. I disagree.

Last edited:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Why do you write things like that? YOU are the one saying every ball must be into the middle of the pocket. I disagree.

Now you're absolutely outright LYING. A post or two earlier I specifically said pockets need to be CHEATED from time to time. NOT ALL THE TIME for every shot like you are. You want to blame me for saying what I have? LMAO! EVERYONE on here has said the exact same thing only in different ways and different words. That includes Dan White, Brian, Neil, EVERYONE. Lets just say my posting style is "slightly more" direct and blunt with you. LOL

NOBODY plays the game like that when there's English, throw, deflection, draw, follow to move the CB around without the chance of missing a shot by shrinking the pocket for a potential miss. It's insanity.

I don't know if you're misquoting, misunderstanding your instructor or whether this is what he teaches everyone but you certainly aren't doing him any favors nor is he doing any favors for himself. You're alienating everyone on here with this nonsense.

A beginner to pool like you shouldn't even be focused on issues like this. You'd be far better off learning how to read a table and preplanning how to get the correct angles for all the balls for as many as can be planned based on the layout.

Last edited:

Bobkitty

Gold Member
Silver Member
A beginner to pool like you shouldn't even be focused on issues like this. You'd be far better off learning how to read a table and preplanning how to get the correct angles for all the balls for as many as can be planned based on the layout.

Why do you say beginner? Have you played me or you just hoping so? I would say I'm even with you or better.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Why do you say beginner? Have you played me or you just hoping so? I would say I'm even with you or better.

ROTFLMAO! You have a self inflated unrealistic ego that goes beyond me or anyone else on here.

You only started playing again a few years ago and NEVER played very much when you were young except dinking around on a snooker table or bar boxes occasionally when in the service. Pool wasn't the priority. Drinking and having a few laughs with your buddies was.

Your knowledge PALES compared to most everyone on here. You're instructor is teaching freshman college courses to a second grader and it's definitely evident.

Bobkitty

Gold Member
Silver Member
ROTFLMAO! You have a self inflated unrealistic ego that goes beyond me or anyone else on here.

You only started playing again a few years ago and NEVER played very much when you were young except dinking around on a snooker table or bar boxes occasionally when in the service. Pool wasn't the priority. Drinking and having a few laughs with your buddies was.

Your knowledge PALES compared to most everyone on here. You're instructor is teaching freshman college courses to a second grader and it's definitely evident.

I have no idea where you got my history. Totally wrong. That is all in your imagination so you can belittle me for your "aiming system". My knowledge only PALES on your "aiming system" and I intend to keep it that way as I've seen it's bogus. You need some solid instruction from a solid pool teacher. How long has it been? Tell us who you see locally?

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I have no idea where you got my history.

It was directly from YOU! You posted it. Now it's gone because they only save 1,000 posts which you've made since earlier this year. You stated that you picked up the game either at age 67, 68, or 69 after a multi-decade layoff. You're now 71 or 72. When you did play it was learning on s snooker table and not much of that.

Totally wrong. That is all in your imagination so you can belittle me for your "aiming system". My knowledge only PALES on your "aiming system" and I intend to keep it that way as I've seen it's bogus. You need some solid instruction from a solid pool teacher.

A solid pool teacher? I've spent a good number or hours and days IN PERSON with Joe Tucker. (guess you don't know who he is. Incredibly knowledgeable in all facets of the game, super player, and inventor of a system to enhance what YOU USE with training balls and grid. Contact point aiming.

https://www.obcues.com/pages/Joe-Tucker.html)

Hal Houle. (you know nothing about him)

STAN SHUFFETT (who has more teaching experience for more years accredited by multiple sanctioning organizations than any instructor)

Ron Vitello (great player, instructor,)

And I play on a regular basis with Allen Hopkins. (guess you don't know who he is either)

You need to get off the farm and see the world before shooting off that big mouth.

Last edited:

Bobkitty

Gold Member
Silver Member
A solid pool teacher? I've spent a good number or hours and days IN PERSON with Joe Tucker. (guess you don't know who he is. Incredibly knowledgeable in all facets of the game, super player, and inventor of a system to enhance what YOU USE with training balls and grid. Contact point aiming.)

Hal Houle. (you know nothing about him)

STAN SHUFFETT (who has more teaching experience for more years accredited by multiple sanctioning organizations than any instructor)

Ron Vitello (great player, instructor,)

And I play on a regular basis with Allen Hopkins. (guess you don't know who he is either)

You need to get off the farm and see the world before shooting off that big mouth.

Post some Youtube video of you playing your partner 9 ball. I'll do the same. Let everyone decide.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Post some Youtube video of you playing your partner 9 ball. I'll do the same. Let everyone decide.

EVERYBODY except for YOU knows who Allen Hopkins is. One of the greatest all around pool players ever.

When he and I get together I don't play. I sit and watch because he just doesn't allow me to stay at the table very long for any game.

YOU CAN TAPE YOURSELF DOING COLIN'S POTTING TEST WHICH I'VE ALREADY POSTED. YOU'VE RUN FROM THAT OFFER LIKE A SCALDED DOG AND ALWAYS MAKE UP SOME LAME CRY BABY EXCUSE.

GUARANTEED YOU'LL DO IT AGAIN RIGHT HERE.

Bobkitty

Gold Member
Silver Member
EVERYBODY except for YOU knows who Allen Hopkins is. One of the greatest all around pool players ever.

When he and I get together I don't play. I sit and watch because he just doesn't allow me to stay at the table very long for any game.

YOU CAN TAPE YOURSELF DOING COLIN'S POTTING TEST WHICH I'VE ALREADY POSTED. YOU'VE RUN FROM THAT OFFER LIKE A SCALDED DOG AND ALWAYS MAKE UP SOME LAME CRY BABY EXCUSE.

GUARANTEED YOU'LL DO IT AGAIN RIGHT HERE.

deleted......

Last edited:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I just now made this video. https://youtu.be/-xe85bu_goQ. My video camera is buzzing a little, guess I forgot to set the focus manual. My A player will be here in about an hour and I'll film that.

It's not Colin's potting test. But you got me, Champ. The last time I ran a rack of 9 ball was back in 1988. I got some good rolls.

Just keep posting what you do because what it does is keeps you slitting your own throat with stuff everybody knows as well as NOT going to listen to for their games or convert to. It does make us laugh. I don't need to post in this thread an longer.
Laughing at your "wisdom" is more enjoyable.

You could have your killer Guru do Colin's potting test and then you follow up.

How's that for a demonstration?

Bobkitty

Gold Member
Silver Member
It's not Colin's potting test. But you got me, Champ. The last time I ran a rack of 9 ball was back in 1988. I got some good rolls.

Just keep posting what you do because what it does is keeps you slitting your own throat with stuff everybody knows as well as NOT going to listen to for their games or convert to. It does make us laugh. I don't need to post in this thread an longer.
Laughing at your "wisdom" is more enjoyable.

You could have your killer Guru do Colin's potting test and then you follow up.

How's that for a demonstration?

I did not know the pool game of "Colin's potting test". But, I can do it and all with contact aiming. I'll post it soon.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I have no idea where you got my history. Totally wrong. That is all in your imagination so you can belittle me for your "aiming system".

I don't like beating a dead horse, nor did I want to post in this thread again but since you were so insistent that I made things up about you and LIED regarding your playing history, here it is in YOUR OWN WRITING.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=5894874#post5894874

Post #28 06-04-2017, 06:35 AM

denwhit: Sorry, One pocket is another game I'm a novice at. I've only been back to pool about 2.5 years now after 50 year layoff except for the occasional 8-9 ball games in the military. Played a lot of snooker as a 16-18 year old and that's it. Now, my game is 9-10 ball. I love the way the CB moves around the table in those games.

2.5 years ago is 2.5 years ago. A BEGINNER! Prior to that very little of ANYTHING and NOTHING for 50 YEARS PRIOR to 2.5 YEARS AGO which means
68 or 69 years of age when you STARTED playing pool. OCCASIONAL 8-9 BALL GAMES IN THE MILITARY.

All of which I originally stated. WHO LIED NOW DENNIS? YOU? YEP!

Last edited:

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It was a nice conversation.... until you got in. Why do you write things like that? YOU are the one saying every ball must be into the middle of the pocket. I disagree.

Dennis, why do insist on saying things like that over and over when you are the only one saying it? No one else has ever said it that I can recall. It's things like that that cause the problems on here. People making up nonsense and then refuting it as if it eas fact. And then claiming the system is no good because of the nonsense they made up themselves.

Again, just because you have an aimline to the center pocket, does NOT in any way, shape or form mean that you now MUST shoot the ball into the center pocket.

nobcitypool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
denwhit, instead of arguing with everyone and coming across as a total know it all, why don't you participate and attempt to contribute instead? You'll get a lot more out of your time here. I don't get what you're trying to accomplish.

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
Nah, don't read Richard Dawkins or any book. Just let a thought go through you head about anything and latch on while talking at the same time. If it's a really bad case of insomnia I'm sure about 15 chapters will do it and you'll have no problem.

Put varying length talks on a CD so I can be prepared for anything. :D

I laughed out loud reading this.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
denwhit, instead of arguing with everyone and coming across as a total know it all, why don't you participate and attempt to contribute instead? You'll get a lot more out of your time here. I don't get what you're trying to accomplish.

He seems to be intent on proving everyone wrong. It's rather interesting, especially given how he has said multiple times that he was done with this sub forum and wouldn't post here any more.

And not knowing who Allen Hopkins is, yet insisting on declaring how good he is....that is priceless. :p

Now before you go asking (or demanding, heh) that I post up some video of me playing, don't bother. I'm horrible at this game, but I try to learn some to get better. What I can do, however, is engage in a conversation, and usually at a reasonable level of proficiency.

Now then, where is that popcorn?

Bobkitty

Gold Member
Silver Member
I am here to apologize to everyone on the "aiming section". At first, I thought I could save people some time with their aiming, but I realize that was foolish and stupid of me. I am out of the "aiming section" for good this time, not like before. Someone added; "there is nothing for me to add here" and I agree. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!