Buyer / Seller transaction report

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Big Thanks to Jack Justis....

Just had a killer transaction with Jack Justis. He took a relatively simple order from me....and the case is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. Very nice guy to talk to, very easy to deal with, and obviously makes a fantastic product.

Thanks Jack!!! :)

vinniebabarooch

Wanna Sell Your Hercek?
Gold Member
Silver Member
alpine9430 said:
Last week, completed a cue sale with vinniebabarooch (Troy).
Good communication, great follow up and everything went smooth.
I would highly recommend vinniebabarooch to anyone.

Myron

Ditto!
Great Az'er to deal with. Had some very good coversations with him. Cue was exactly as described. Packaged like a pro! Couldn't be happier!
Thanks again Myron

Poolhalljunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cue smith Deluxe

I just received and set up my hightower deluxe that I bought from Cue Components. smooth transaction lathe was as advertised. thanks again Joe

vinniebabarooch

Wanna Sell Your Hercek?
Gold Member
Silver Member
Great Transaction With Bogey54311

Great transaction!
Wouldn't hesitate to do any buisness with him again.
Great guy.
Thanks Chris

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Great Transaction w/cuenut

I just had a great experience doing a trade of high dollar cues with Scott "cuenut". It was done on trust as we both sent out our cues without a "net" so to speak. I went very very smoothly and I believe we are both more than satisfied with the results. Both cues arrived the same day.

On my side, the cues were received without incident and were as described. I can't thank Scott enough for the pleasant experience and I highly recommend him. I will not hesitate to do business with him again.

Dave

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
Lenoxmjs.. great transaction

Matt and I just completed a deal, and all went well. Cues were sent same day and no issues. Packed great, as described.

Joe

itsjay764

Registered
Great transaction with JayBurger

Jason (jayburger) bought my Gilbert player from me. He was very nice person to deal with. His payment was sent promptly! Do not hesitate to deal with him. A real class act. Thank You

pbat2751

vinniebabarooch said:
Great transaction!
Wouldn't hesitate to do any buisness with him again.
Great guy.
Thanks Chris

He is a great guy to meet.

One of these days well have to do business.

Bassmaster

Gone Fishin
Silver Member
+2 Chris is the man!...great guy to do business with. Bought a nice cue from him a while back...flawless transaction.

bogey54311

"cheese"
Silver Member
Bassmaster said:
+2 Chris is the man!...great guy to do business with. Bought a nice cue from him a while back...flawless transaction.

glad you like the cue.

it was a monster looker!

be good.

chris G

cuenut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dealing with 12squared

I just completed a trade with Dave (12squared). All went extremely well, and we both appreciate out new cue additions. Everything went smoothly, and for seasoned AZ'ers, we worked out a deal on trust.

Kudos to Dave for his diligence in ensuring this deal was pleasant.

Scott

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kudos to Panhdlce

Just completed a cue sale to panhdlce and it could not have gone smoother from my POV. Fast funds and I believe he is very happy with the purchase. Enjoy it, Phil!

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Smooth transaction with Tulipwood Lover.

Last edited:

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
just had a great transaction with brooklynjays friends not on the forum..

i would like to thank BrooklynJay for all the help he provided in being the
"GO BETWEEN" for me and his friends outside the forum..

he was very patient and helped in the transaction a great deal.. Jay.. your one hell of a guy.. thanx again... i hope they enjoy the cues.. and if you or they ever need anything again.. please let me know.. i look forward to doing more buisness in the future! :) thanx again..

chris

Qjunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bama

Awesome doin business w/ you. reced the JWPetree SP and ITS AWESOME! Thanks again Bama.

Mike

Snoopy

Perfect transaction with poolplayer2093 (sam)
Item in great condition and recvd expeditiously.

Thanks so much.

-Chris

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Qjunkie said:
Awesome doin business w/ you. reced the JWPetree SP and ITS AWESOME! Thanks again Bama.

Mike

Thanks Mike...you can't go wrong with one of those sneakies. Qjunkie was great to work with. Joe