Buyer / Seller transaction report

CrownCityCorey

Sock it to 'em!
Silver Member
Pleasant Transactions!

I have had very nice dealings with and would personally recommend the following AZr's:

TommyT
Vermy
TATE
VonRhett
Jazz
dunkelcustomcue

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
just want to let everyone know that i just completed a deal for a jump cue with EagleShot.. Mark was a great guy to deal with and had a great talk about things on the phone.. he has great comminication and was a pleasure to deal with on my end. i look forward to dealing with you again Mark.. thanx again.. and if you ever need anything.. dont hesitate to ask..

chris

JonnyC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought a case from ChrisOnline and the whole transaction was perfect, very helpful and very fast shipping , would recommend him to anyone!!

A++++

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
Hello.. just had a great transaction with user "BOOGIE" , Bobby from ny was great to deal with and sent prompt payment and is very fast to reply to pm's.. and also is a very understanding guy...

Bobby---> now all you have to do is fill that cue case up with some nice high end custom cues! :)

thanx again and i look forward to dealing with you more in the future..

chris

xidica

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just had a fantastic purchase from Joe (AKA Bamacues) which was a Steven Klein. Joe is hands down a true gentlemen and has a real attention to detail. There was a small portion of buffalo horn in the joint material on the cue where the horn had resisted taking the stain. Joe looked over the cue after I informed him I was interested, and let me know about this stain or possible crack issue right away. He spoke with Steve(the maker of the cue) who confirmed that this was indeed just a visual issue as described above.

I got the cue very quick and it was packed securely. After inspection the visual abnormality was so small that I would have never noticed it had I not been looking for it. This kind of honesty, good price, along with quick and secure shipping would have me buying again from Joe in a heartbeat. Thanks!

P.S. This cue has since become my playing cue as it hits better than any I've shot with :)

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
xidica said:
Just had a fantastic purchase from Joe (AKA Bamacues) which was a Steven Klein. Joe is hands down a true gentlemen and has a real attention to detail. There was a small portion of buffalo horn in the joint material on the cue where the horn had resisted taking the stain. Joe looked over the cue after I informed him I was interested, and let me know about this stain or possible crack issue right away. He spoke with Steve(the maker of the cue) who confirmed that this was indeed just a visual issue as described above.

I got the cue very quick and it was packed securely. After inspection the visual abnormality was so small that I would have never noticed it had I not been looking for it. This kind of honesty, good price, along with quick and secure shipping would have me buying again from Joe in a heartbeat. Thanks!

P.S. This cue has since become my playing cue as it hits better than any I've shot with :)

Thanks for the kind words Ford. I believe you will really enjoy the hit of that buffalo horn joint. Very unique cue from a real good cuemaker.
Joe

xidica

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As soon as I got it I went out to shoot with it and didn't stop for 14 hours and 6 pool halls later :)

I think I've found the cue for me!

torqiet

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just completed a deal with Andrew(kzoojam2006), received the cue in great condition and tight packaging, thanks alot! A great seller!

Boogie

Repeat pool offender
Silver Member
ChrisOnline Great to deal with

Just want to thank Chris a.k.a "ChrisOnline" for the great transaction.
Nice case and super lightweight.

Chris - It's already full!!!! Infact I might just get acouple more of these badboys.

Thanks again

srober40

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rip Great AZ'er

Just had a great transaction with Rip on a Whitten case.

Easy to deal with. A perfect transaction.

Thanks

Scott

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Bama........AGAIN!!

Worked a nice trade with Bamacues for that Scott Whisler butterfly cue he had. Joe had it boxed up and shipped out the same day, and I got it the next business day!! (being in the same state doesn't hurt!! :) )

The cue is excellent...and the extra shaft we worked into the deal will work just fine, Joe.

Thanks a ton, sir!!

Once again, Bama is THA' MAN!

cueball1950

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
to CHAD

great deal as usual with chad on a new set of 3/8 10 maple protectors.....thanks for the heads up service chad............mike

BrooklynJay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bama again! Got the Murnak case and it was as described and shipped perfectly. I would definitely do business with him again.

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
BrooklynJay said:
Bama again! Got the Murnak case and it was as described and shipped perfectly. I would definitely do business with him again.

Thanks Jay, and welcome to the Murnak Owner's Group. Enjoy the case.
Joe

martin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Had a great deal with Bamacues. The cue was well packed and shipped fast, a very nice gentleman to deal with! Thanks Joe.

Martin

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
martin said:
Had a great deal with Bamacues. The cue was well packed and shipped fast, a very nice gentleman to deal with! Thanks Joe.

Martin

Martin, it was a pleasure to deal with you. Hope to do so again.

Mystick Cue Fan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bamacues said:
Martin, it was a pleasure to deal with you. Hope to do so again.

We should just call this thread.....

Great deals with Joe...(Bama)

LOL. It's good to see that you are moving them Joe.

Tony

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Mystick Cue Fan said:
We should just call this thread.....

Great deals with Joe...(Bama)

LOL. It's good to see that you are moving them Joe.

Tony

Thanks Tony...truthfully, I am overwhelmed by the recent business. It has been great.
Joe