Club Membership

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
Tell Em That You Heard It Here.... At AZB

Patrick Johnson said:
Mike,
Is it possible to get a banner that says "AZB Supporter" instead of "Club Member"? I'd like to help advertise this way of supporting AZB but think being a "Supporter" might appeal to some more than being a "Club Member". I'm sure there are many who feel the opposite way, so maybe we could be allowed to choose.
Thanks,
pj
chgo

I agree with PJ.
Pool is a sport.
Poolplayers are athletic.
We would like to support AZB.
SO, we would like to be athletic supporters.....

Doug
( and I think many here are highly qualified.... imo )

http://www.internationaljock.com/?o...standard&OVADID=4094427511&OVKWID=10339860511

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member

olauzon

HANK THE TANK
Silver Member
soon to be a pool athletic

Smorgass Bored said:
OK, I changed it just for you...

Originally Posted by Smorgass Bored
I agree with PJ.
Pool is a sport.
Poolplayers are athletic.
We would like to support AZB.
SO, we would like to be athletic supporters.....

http://www.weplaysports.com/support...standard&OVADID=2475169521&OVKWID=24006855021

Doug
( I hope you are no longer scared ) :)

i now have a pair of proflex 2 cup & suspenders in the mail. if that won't chock th hell out of wifey nothing will. but i'm serious about my pool..

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
That's What I'm Known For.... My DRINKING

olauzon said:
i now have a pair of proflex 2 cup & suspenders in the mail. if that won't chock th hell out of wifey nothing will. but i'm serious about my pool..

And I ordered a SPORTS BRA in 5XXXXX.
Doug
( I hope that I measured myself correctly )

*We may get Banned for hijacking this Sticky thread........but Patrick Johnson started it (as usual)
:)

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member

BlowFish

Pinoy D-Player
Silver Member
I'll go for "AZB Supporter" too. "Club Member" looks elitist in all honesty.

I would also suggest that AZB should inform their AZB Supporter that their Support Fund is expiring on the month it will end.

travis trotter

pro pool player
Silver Member
club membership

why not make everyone a member except me of course why not have everyone here become a member :) you can try to make me one but you can't

thanks

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
travis trotter said:
why not make everyone a member except me of course why not have everyone here become a member :) you can try to make me one but you can't

thanks

Why ??

Just curious....

Russ.......

Last edited:

cajunbarboxplyr

Beatem down wit a Varney
Silver Member
I jsut added another 3 months this morning.........

I love this site and will support it as much as I possibly can.....

We need some AZbilliards shirts made.............There is ALOT of players in my area who does not know anything of this site.......

travis trotter

pro pool player
Silver Member
club membership

i went to the link that says support azbilliards and i don't know as to why members would pay to become a member to support the site i can not see paying a whole year :) :cool: and i do like my avatar size it is just the right size for me i don't need a huge one that would take up too many megabytes on my computer and too bad bpg24 got banned just now he was a good member here

thanks

Last edited:

beetle

Do I bug you?
Silver Member
travis trotter said:
i went to the link that says support azbilliards and i don't know as to why members would pay to become a member to support the site i can not see paying a whole year :) :cool: and i do like my avatar size it is just the right size for me i don't need a huge one that would take up too many megabytes on my computer and too bad bpg24 got banned just now he was a good member here

thanks

Punctuation doesn't take up any megabytes, so feel free to use it in your future posts. thanks.

ps. I made a prediction that bpg24 would be the first paid member to be banned. Imagine my joy when it happened even sooner than I expected :D

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
I'm A Shrewd Shopper

cajunbarboxplyr said:
I just added another 3 months this morning.........

I love this site and will support it as much as I possibly can.....

I signed up for 3 years and if my paying to support this site allows someone that can't afford to pay at present to be able to enjoy this site, well, God Bless America.

By the time my three years expires on AZB I will have enjoyed this site for over a decade and it averages about $8 a year. Far cheaper than one movie and enjoyable 24 hours a day, 365 days a year..... imo

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BPG24 said:
I have had 10-15 people tell me how much they like it already. There was even a thread started about it.

It's no more offensive than the MANY other pics of girls in bikinis. Besides if there is a pic worth blowing up, it's this one. :)
If BPG24's avatar is removed, or changed, I am cancelling my member-
ship, and commiting suicide!!!!