Club Membership

robertno1pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Free Key Chain - Club Membership

Per AzHousePro "Mike": "However, any members who signed up for a 6 month or 1 year club membership here in the forums will be receiving a PM from me (hopefully this weekend) so that I can get their mailing address and they will receive one at no cost."

This is a free AZ key chain for club members who had already signed up. {See the Key Chain design sticky in the Main Forum area.}

I just got mine yesterday, and it is very nice. The material looks like an aligator could use it for a chew toy and it would really hold up.

Thanks Moderators ! !

BigDaddy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
robertno1pool said:
Per AzHousePro "Mike": "However, any members who signed up for a 6 month or 1 year club membership here in the forums will be receiving a PM from me (hopefully this weekend) so that I can get their mailing address and they will receive one at no cost."

This is a free AZ key chain for club members who had already signed up. {See the Key Chain design sticky in the Main Forum area.}

I just got mine yesterday, and it is very nice. The material looks like an aligator could use it for a chew toy and it would really hold up.

Thanks Moderators ! !
I just signed up today. So does this mean I get a SWEET keychain?
Awesome! Totally awesome!

robertno1pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Club Memberships

BigDaddy said:
I just signed up today. So does this mean I get a SWEET keychain?
Awesome! Totally awesome!

There were to be freebies and drawings for club membership. My guess would be you might have missed this one, but will be in for the next ones.

It is really up to the folks that run the forum.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i finally got a pay-pal and signed up, how much does it cost me for more pm space? like 1000 messages

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
smokeandapancak said:
LOSER.....
I had faith in you man.... you let me down :D
I had forgot all about this issue. Good to see you weathered the storm Smoke. Battered and beaten but standing tall and proud like an old oak tree. Damn near brings a tear to my eye.

Nit.

:D

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SJDinPHX said:
If BPG24's avatar is removed, or changed, I am cancelling my member-
ship, and commiting suicide!!!!

me too and i'm gonna call the FBI on him too, God bless that avitar, there is no doubt that i'm 100% a man when I see that pic. Anyone who says its a choice to like girls or boys are nuts, that pic fires me up nothing in this world, hell I would walk to NYC from Ca on broken glass to have a go with that girl, bloody feet and all. :D :D :D

Masirib5

Klaatu barada nikto
Silver Member
I just signed up for a year!

Never really noticed except for the large, annoying avatars. I want one!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Masirib5 said:
Never really noticed except for the large, annoying avatars. I want one!
How do I get the boner size on the avatar? I resized my pic to 400x400, but Tate's is bigger:eek:

bigskyjake

you heard the man
Silver Member
A communist being shot......OH NOOOOOOO!, the world has one less communist boo frickety hoo

BTW, are you a red or something, being pissed about that picture

barefoot3zk5

THE Kings, Alive and Well
Silver Member
Membership

Jus signed for a year my own self. Only been on a short time and have at least three transactions that I could not have done thru other sources. This place should not be taken for granted, It's a better deal than the
news paper. I'M IN...... Thanx

Cue-Z

Billiard FingerSlides®
Silver Member
Must Have Missed this, Somehow!!

Someone posted a reply and mentioned the "Club Members" ...even though it wasn't a positive reply to me...I checked out the club member thing. Great deal and a good site to support...count me in!!!!!

Nancy

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member
Thanks Mike

AzHousePro said:
For those who want to help support the site but aren't really in a shopping mood, we now offer a paid membership which offers a few benefits.

Extra PM space
larger avatars allowed
extra vbucks
random drawings

Click on "links" up at the top of the screen and then choose "support AzB" for details.

This paid membership is not in any way required. It is just a way for those who are interested to help support the site.

Mike
Thanks Mike for a great Forum and also for reminding me it was time to reup for another year. :woot: The deed is done.:wave:
It was painless, didn't hurt a bit.:grin:
Once again Thanks for all you do for us. Good Rolls to Ya!:thumbup: