Color or Money goof?

TrxR

They could have just told the truth...that this is what Emily wants, so that's the way it is.
I'm assuming this is a joke.

But if not Matchroom/Emily has nothing to do with Predator equipment. They use Diamond or Rasson and Aramith balls.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Amos is on his third ball (at least) when he misses, neither of the first two were combinations.
Maybe an Easter Egg put in for the purists?
Shirley wasn't the technical advisor 🤷‍♂️
Shirley was more concerned with the visual and story line rather than the Facts. Oooops bordering on politics. I had better sit on my hands.......for a while. 😉

book collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Where...? lol ....show me man!!!
Click on the persons name to the left of this form, that will bring up a box with their information and some options, one of the options is Ignore. I have about 3/4 ths of the joint on iggy. Most of them are there because they are goofy and don't think right, { my way } , It does make it a little hard to follow a thread though.

Last edited:

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
It's neither. That is the 2 ball. The green on the left edge of the 2 ball is due to reflection of the yellow of the adjacent 9 ball. The 2 ball is true blue.
This looks right to me.

pj
chgo

Blank.png

OldOrvis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Click on the persons name to the left of this form, that will bring up a box with their information and some options, one of the options is Ignore. I have about 3/4 ths of the joint on iggy. Most of them are there because they are goofy and don't think right, { my way } , It does make it a little hard to follow a thread though.
That's not a Dislike button .....you might as well add me to the ignore list lol

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The ball Fast Eddie is shooting at is the 2 ball.
But what doesn't make sense in the scene in the movie -- linked above -- is that Amos seems to have pocketed several balls at the left end of the table first. (The shots are not shown -- we only see Amos.) And the cue ball seems not to have moved from where we first see it at the start of the scene.