Corey still in snooker championship

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Corey is probably the best ball makers in the whole tournament, i have watch most of top US snooker players play last year none really impressed me or made high break (higher than 32) when i was watching; i turned the stream off. I think all top pool pro players have chance at the "US" snooker.

Absolutely they do, they shoot straight enough, In Canada probably Shane has a chance to finish well, John Morra for sure, alex wins the last couple years. However in the UK they ALL get robbed, they have 10 year old kids knocking in Centuries and 14 year olds running 147's. With the coaching system in place there we got ZERO CHANCE, how do you beat a kid thats 22 who has 17 years of proper training?

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
Does anyone know his highest break? If it's over 50 I'm impressed :thumbup:

50 is nothin in snooker. And for a man with such brilliant fumdamentals his high score should be much higher. I bet he must be about 100.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk 2

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
50 is nothin in snooker. And for a man with such brilliant fumdamentals his high score should be much higher. I bet he must be about 100.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk 2

Someone above already stated the high run in the whole tournanent is 76 atm.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
It would be a feather in Corey's cap to win it. He is competing with the best in this country. If you move up to Canada it's another ball game, with many good players who can run centuries. Great Britain is in the stratosphere as far as Snooker is concerned, leagues ahead of us! I'm talking several speeds above anyone we have. And that's the reality, like it or not.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That kid strikes the ball beautifully. Highly impressive.

he also has the right temperament as well, just amazing. he cues the ball better than some people i know who ave played pool 2X longer than he has been alive. his parents are good people.

BryanB

Huge Balls
Silver Member
I wish they would turn the camera to Corey's table since nobody is playing on the main table. Last score I heard was 53-50 Corey

CBuck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dont anyone post a link now

You missed nothing, they never showed him one time. My info was posted in chat by guy running the stream, he shut it down as soon as the other semi finished. The defending champ won the semi shown & the streamer & everyone in the chat only cared about him. I was a bigtime lovefest, Sargon walks on water & beats Ronnie Osullivan blindfolded if you believed these guys.

9baller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There were two separate stream's. One of them was showing Corey's match, and the other was showing the other semifinal match.

Reactions: JAM

BryanB

Huge Balls
Silver Member
Haha..yeah, that was my take on it too. I hope Corey drills him.

You missed nothing, they never showed him one time. My info was posted in chat by guy running the stream, he shut it down as soon as the other semi finished. The defending champ won the semi shown & the streamer & everyone in the chat only cared about him. I was a bigtime lovefest, Sargon walks on water & beats Ronnie Osullivan blindfolded if you believed these guys.

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
Eric puts it perfectly. The standard here to even Canada is so far behind, let alone the UK.

I was with Corey a few days ago, he asked me for advice on what to do, i told him these guys are no real players and you got a chance to win this whole thing. I then gave him things to do and showed him a few pointers. His talent alone against these guys is good enough, nothing against the American snooker players. Also Corey has a huge mental advantage.

Just spoke with Corey, he is happy he got in the final now he gets to go the world amateurs, and he said he is playing good.

Good luck buddy, Targeting.....