Creative shot by Jesus Atencio

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Jedco

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
He lined it up exactly and called it a couple times, because he knew it was a weird one. A really cool shot!

The_JV

'AZB_Combat Certified'
Creative 2-way... Doing on that level seems to be a dying art form.

Clearly the odds were he wasn't going to drop the 2. However the odds were very strong if it didn't funnel into the corner the CB position would have left Guama real tough. Hopefully Jesus has a long career. I have zero doubt you'll have one hell of a highlight reel one he decided to hang it up.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Creative 2-way... Doing on that level seems to be a dying art form.

Clearly the odds were he wasn't going to drop the 2. However the odds were very strong if it didn't funnel into the corner the CB position would have left Guama real tough. ...
I'm not sure, but they were playing call shot and you should call the most likely shot that might go in.

It appears to have been the winning 8 and 9, call shot, early counts, winner breaks, and who knows what else.

Flakeandrun

Both the opposing player and the commentators were not paying attention. I hate listening to commentators who take the opportunity to turn the broadcast into a "Bro Time Podcast" and ignore the table action.
agreed. He clearly called it. I think the opponent probably also knew that... some sharky time wasting

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You know what though, the very next gesture after indicating the pocket was indicating the 9. WTF was that supposed to mean? Some insider ticky carom signal? lol
It was clearly obvious he was lining the two off the rail to the side of the nine, and called the corner. I didn't see the possibility that the 9 could have went to that same corner. 9 to the opposite side maybe, but that wasnt indicated. Even though he didn't have to, he probably called the carom off the 9.

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
he clearly points at the top right corner pocket
You know what though, the very next gesture after indicating the pocket was indicating the 9. WTF was that supposed to mean? Some insider ticky carom signal? lol
It was clearly obvious he was lining the two off the rail to the side of the nine, and called the corner. I didn't see the possibility that the 9 could have went to that same corner. 9 to the opposite side maybe, but that wasnt indicated. Even though he didn't have to, he probably called the carom off the 9.
Ok. Correction. He indicates the 9 then immediately points to the corner; never indicated anything about the 2.
Great ticky intentional or not. Good to know that stiff an angle will stay on line for that distance.