CSI INVITATIONAL 8-BALL (July 23-25, 2014) 16 Players (Winner $8K/ Runner up $5K)

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok so the Undercard match, Dechaine -Shaw now 6-3 with Dechaine at table :thumbup:

Looking forward to Main Events coming up:
1pm Efren vs Chang Jung Lin
3pm Shane vs Ralf
5pm Buste vs Ko Pin Yi
:grin-square:

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Don't like to compare and complain but those who followed the recent World 9b will be disappointed. The World 9b had regular scoring updates, brackets, streams on all 10+ tables . From qualification stage also. Almost 2 weeks .And all free Quality was awesome courtesy of Kozoom :thumbup:

Kozoom probably spent $20-$30K streaming that event and that doesnt include what they invested in tech to do the multiple table scoring and streaming. Our budget is a fraction of that for a crew of five for ten days.

As to the audio level difference between commercials I'll fix that today.

We are creating a lot of content here that no one has seen yet that will be released after the event. One particular project is one of the best things I have ever worked on.

Jpowell7575

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kozoom probably spent $20-$30K streaming that event and that doesnt include what they invested in tech to do the multiple table scoring and streaming. Our budget is a fraction of that for a crew of five for ten days.

As to the audio level difference between commercials I'll fix that today.

We are creating a lot of content here that no one has seen yet that will be released after the event. One particular project is one of the best things I have ever worked on.

Find a sponsor to pay the 30K. Can't be that hard. There's like 400 viewers on here. I'm surprised people aren't throwing their money at y'all:D

For real though, y'all are doing a jam up job man.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
These commercials are killin me lol. Never seen so many commercials on a PPV.

I understand the commercials on a PPV thing but they are shown between racks. Its either a commercial or seeing a player roll balls into a magic rack. One makes the event sponsor happy one does nothing for anyone.

Also at some point all these matches will be released on Youtube. It will probably be six months to a year from now but whenever that is the sponsors will get the benefit of those spots in the recorded matches.

Believe me. No one on this planet wishes we could stream this stuff for free more than I do.

Jpowell7575

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like how Mike is making them take the magic rack off. I bet there will be a rule for the next time an 8 ball tourney is using the Magic Rack.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shaw's on a big comeback from 6-2.

Soft breaks again and Dechaine asks for the MR to be removed. Last time Ken did this, it ended up being a disaster with the pile of balls on the rack.

2uop56u.jpg

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Find a sponsor to pay the 30K. Can't be that hard. There's like 400 viewers on here. I'm surprised people aren't throwing their money at y'all:D

For real though, y'all are doing a jam up job man.

Thanks sir.

The only reason we can do this stream is the few hundred who support it by buying in. We are grateful for those that do.

Off to fix that audio problem.

banditgrrr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks sir.

The only reason we can do this stream is the few hundred who support it by buying in. We are grateful for those that do.

Off to fix that audio problem.

Justin has it it easy this year. The true gut check doesn't happen until the power goes out!!! I hear there's a storm rolling in!! :grin-square:

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Pulled the recorded material audio down and bumped up the commentators. Should be more even now.

Cotton is tickled about the soft break/magic rack removal issue.

LOL...its always something.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
... We are creating a lot of content here that no one has seen yet that will be released after the event. One particular project is one of the best things I have ever worked on.

A teaser, eh?

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
Pulled the recorded material audio down and bumped up the commentators. Should be more even now.

Cotton is tickled about the soft break/magic rack removal issue.

LOL...its always something.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

HelloBaby-

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Two things I wanna share,
1. Is that really hard to have 2 cameras on both tables ? I agree to stream 10 tables with that's quality that kozoom provided it's required alot more in materials, bandwiths, crew members, etc... But here we have only 2, I bet everybody will be grateful if they can switch between table even if the 2nd table doesn't have the commentators.
2. Can you please having someone provide some livescores and updates on your facebook page, twiters or whatever you want, it will take 1min of your time every 15mins but it keeps the comunity sticked with the event. People who can't watch the stream ( at work, no money or whatever reason ) still can keep themselves alive with the event. Do you want everybody talk about your event ? please give us something to talk about, to root for, to subcribe for, to discuss, to argue, to make it popular.