CSI INVITATIONAL 8-BALL (July 23-25, 2014) 16 Players (Winner $8K/ Runner up $5K)

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is it alternate break or winner break?

Open after the break or take what you make?

Ball in hand anywhere or behind the line?

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Two things I wanna share,
1. Is that really hard to have 2 cameras on both tables ? I agree to stream 10 tables with that's quality that kozoom provided it's required alot more in materials, bandwiths, crew members, etc... But here we have only 2, I bet everybody will be grateful if they can switch between table even if the 2nd table doesn't have the commentators.
2. Can you please having someone provide some livescores and updates on your facebook page, twiters or whatever you want, it will take 1min of your time every 15mins but it keeps the comunity sticked with the event. People who can't watch the stream ( at work, no money or whatever reason ) still can keep themselves alive with the event. Do you want everybody talk about your event ? please give us something to talk about, to root for, to subcribe for, to discuss, to argue, to make it popular.

The decision was made by CSI not to do live scoring.

That can be debated either way. I'm not going to dive into that mess as I can see both sides.

Two things I am certain of is that is that things can always improve and no matter how much they do people will always comment on the things that displease them.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Ok heres what I was able to come up with.

We have one camera on the second table. From now on whenever the main table is racking the view will switch to the second table and the score will be put on the screen.

If there is a close match on the back table and a new match on the feature table we will do the intros on the feature match then switch back to the back table for the final one or two games.

I'm working on getting a means of getting all the info on whos where in what group out in a way that makes sense.

Jpowell7575

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ko wins 9-7 gonna be a good match up next. Great stream everyone should buy the 8 ball its the nuts to watch.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Here is the stream table schedule for the rest of the day:

Stream table schedule for remainder of Wednesday July 23 CSI 8 Ball Invitational all times Pacific.

1:00 PM
Group B
Efren Reyes vs Jung-Lin Chang

3:00PM
Group C
Shane Van Boening vs Ralf Souquet

5:00 PM
Group D
Francisco Bustamante vs Ko Pin Yi

7:00 PM
Group A
Jayson Shaw vs Ping-Chung Ko

I will be posting the scores of both matches at the end of each round on the CSI Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/playCSI

We are going to start putting a lot of info there so it should bethe first place to look. Coming up soon are graphics showing who is in what group.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

We have one camera on the second table. From now on whenever the main table is racking the view will switch to the second table and the score will be put on the screen.

If there is a close match on the back table and a new match on the feature table we will do the intros on the feature match then switch back to the back table for the final one or two games.

I'm working on getting a means of getting all the info on whos where in what group out in a way that makes sense.

Here is the stream table schedule for the rest of the day:

Stream table schedule for remainder of Wednesday July 23 CSI 8 Ball Invitational all times Pacific.

1:00 PM
Group B
Efren Reyes vs Jung-Lin Chang

3:00PM
Group C
Shane Van Boening vs Ralf Souquet

5:00 PM
Group D
Francisco Bustamante vs Ko Pin Yi

7:00 PM
Group A
Jayson Shaw vs Ping-Chung Ko

I will be posting the scores of both matches at the end of each round on the CSI Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/playCSI

We are going to start putting a lot of info there so it should bethe first place to look. Coming up soon are graphics showing who is in what group.

Awesome. Appreciate the quick action:) Now we have camera on other table and some scores on Facebook. Not bad :thumbup:

Jpowell7575

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

This is good. Very good. Thank you.