Cue auction for Ukraine🇺🇦**

evergruven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
9tymdcwfmu

**Mike (azbhousepro) has approved this post

Greetings, AZBers!

I paid Anton (Anton_Bzh3) $100 to get a cue from his Butterfly Effect Challenge- I got the cue, and it looks good, but the dimensions are unfortunately not for me. I thought about keeping it as a souvenir, but decided on a different path. Instead, I'm thinking not only could somebody out there actually use this cue and enjoy it, but also why not raise some more money for Ukraine!

So here it is AZB, I'm auctioning off this cue to the highest bidder- ALL monies from the sale of this cue will go directly to Anton here on AZB. The only caveat is that I'm limiting shipping to US only. If you're overseas and really want a cue, I advise patronizing Anton's Butterfly Effect Challenge; link:

As Anton says there,
"A butterfly can flutter its wings over a flower in China and cause a hurricane in the Caribbean."

We can all do small things and affect small changes that add up, and in this case, every dollar counts- so post your bids here and bid it up!!
Auction ends at 9pm EST next Sunday, April 7- whoever has the highest bid posted in this thread at that time wins the auction.

If anybody has any questions, let me know- I'll be checking AZB daily until the auction ends.

Thanks,
Sean

--------

Cue specs:
Full splice cue

60" long
30" x2

18.5oz.
Shaft- 5.3oz.
Butt- 13.2oz.

Tip diameter- 12mm
Joint diameter- 21.5mm
Butt diameter- 29.5mm

Balance point- 21.5" from butt
Condition: as-new- never chalked, but missing rubber bumper.

---------

Attachments

• IMG_5325.JPG
    IMG_5325.JPG
    118.4 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_5326.JPG
    IMG_5326.JPG
    122.4 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_5327.JPG
    IMG_5327.JPG
    174.4 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_5328.JPG
    IMG_5328.JPG
    212.9 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_5331.JPG
    IMG_5331.JPG
    121.4 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_5329.JPG
    IMG_5329.JPG
    160 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_5334.JPG
    IMG_5334.JPG
    217.7 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_5335.JPG
    IMG_5335.JPG
    220.6 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_5336.JPG
    IMG_5336.JPG
    203.9 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_5337.JPG
    IMG_5337.JPG
    176.1 KB · Views: 116

dendweller

I sent him 100 back when it started and never really expected a cue, you are lucky to get one. Good Luck !!!!
same here. I'm surprised that as many people as have said got cues. I'd think the guy would starve trying to make that many cues he isn't getting income from.

evergruven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What joint? Why is it missing the bumper? Is the bumper easily replaced? Pics.

Pics added! I removed the bumper to see if there was a weight bolt that could be easily removed, but whatever is in there looks fairly permanent.
Not sure what kind of joint it is, but I posted a pic- do you recognize the joint? I'd be glad to add that info. to the OG post.

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
Well I know this is a low bid, but I'll start it out at $50 to get the ball rolling. Is the bids just in the comments?

evergruven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm sorry if I'm misunderstanding you. Can you reinstall the original bumper?

The original bumper was inserted very tightly, and was damaged beyond repair in the process of removing it. I have an aftermarket bumper I tried to install, but it was unfortunately just a bit too small.

dendweller

that is correct, I sent $100 back when the war started and have not gotten a cue so far. He has my email and info. It's understandable.
Same here, and I agree, it is understandable. I just looked to make sure and it's in my paypal, so it wasn't an old man moment where I thought I sent it but didn't.

To be clear, if Anton sees this, I'm good, he doesn't need to send me a cue.

Last edited:

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
My Ukraine Butterfly cue has become my primary shooter. I had the blank split and Brandon Jacoby built me a Schuler cue with linen wrap with it. The balance is perfect, and the cue looks fantastic.

dendweller

9tymdcwfmu

**Mike (azbhousepro) has approved this post

Greetings, AZBers!

I paid Anton (Anton_Bzh3) $100 to get a cue from his Butterfly Effect Challenge- I got the cue, and it looks good, but the dimensions are unfortunately not for me. I thought about keeping it as a souvenir, but decided on a different path. Instead, I'm thinking not only could somebody out there actually use this cue and enjoy it, but also why not raise some more money for Ukraine!

So here it is AZB, I'm auctioning off this cue to the highest bidder- ALL monies from the sale of this cue will go directly to Anton here on AZB. The only caveat is that I'm limiting shipping to US only. If you're overseas and really want a cue, I advise patronizing Anton's Butterfly Effect Challenge; link:

As Anton says there,
"A butterfly can flutter its wings over a flower in China and cause a hurricane in the Caribbean."

We can all do small things and affect small changes that add up, and in this case, every dollar counts- so post your bids here and bid it up!!
Auction ends at 9pm EST next Sunday, April 7- whoever has the highest bid posted in this thread at that time wins the auction.

If anybody has any questions, let me know- I'll be checking AZB daily until the auction ends.

Thanks,
Sean

--------

Cue specs:
Full splice cue

60" long
30" x2

18.5oz.
Shaft- 5.3oz.
Butt- 13.2oz.

Tip diameter- 12mm
Joint diameter- 21.5mm
Butt diameter- 29.5mm

Balance point- 21.5" from butt
Condition: as-new- never chalked, but missing rubber bumper.

---------
It appears to be kind of a satin finish, is it like an oil do you think?