Favorite Cuemaker (ONLY ONE!)

ZiggyLee

I Love This Game!!!!
Silver Member
Tough question......

This a hard question but if I have to pick one, it would have to be Pete Ohman at Omen Custom Cues www.omencues.com He's not only a super nice person to deal with his cues play Out of this world.:thumbup:
Cheers
Chris:smile:

Ched

"Hey ... I'm back"!
Silver Member
To be honest, I'm not very knowledgeable other than "reputation" and what I've read here on AZB.

I have to go with:
Dan Janes.

Paul Huebler has passed and Paul Mottey has retired - so Dan is doing my first "1 off" hand-built custom. He's been so so very patient with me, and extremely communicative. Very nice guy.

I'm thinking that maybe next year I might have his son Steven make me one too (although Chris Nitti comes to mind too) ... we'll see.

Jon Manning

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Easy... the one, the only, hall of fame maker Richard Black. I can't say enough good things about the man.

Ched

"Hey ... I'm back"!
Silver Member
It's amazing how loyal and dedicated people are to their cue makers. I think it's great.

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Guido Orlandi & his Conical Joint. A great Magic Wand, not to mention his Low-deflection shafts

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
All -

Jamie from New2YouQs.com and I were having a conversation on Facebook and I thought this might be fun.

Who is your favorite cue maker?

For those who know me, know how crazy I am about my Schick cue. I take it out and feel like Chris Matthews and I a get a thrill running up my leg.

Bill has built a wide, wide variety of styles and themes. My cue is pretty tame to some of others, but to me it is as close to perfection as I can express.

SO -

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE CUE MAKER?

Ken

What if someone plays with a Szamboti butt and a predator shaft 🤔

tashworth19191

Pool will make you humble
Silver Member
I have shot with many and I really love my Predator Revo. Not the prettiest, but it is the best playing cue I have ever used.

Gary G

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dayton cues

Paul Dayton cues IMO are best playing cue at best price. You definitely get the best bang for your buck
and his craftsmanship is excellent not to mention his
incredible knowledge of all the different woods to build
your dream cue . There are so many great cue makers
out there to choose from that it's hard to go wrong but
this is my 2 cents worth. :grin-square:

AK-Stick

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For delivery time and a great cue-JR
For a cue that class and plays with his LD Shaft/Steve Dunkel
For a flawless perfectly built cue that plays Mike Bender/Searing.
I have had cues built for me by each of these and they all played.

JC

Coos Cues
I will never play with a cue not made by myself again.

They simply play the best:wink:

JC

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Dz.

Bob Dzuricky. Nothing else left to say.
Best regards. :)
Joe P

Rtoron

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have had over 75 custom cues. I recently bought what I thought was the best workmanship and best playing combination so I chose Joe Gold Cognoscenti.

mjkeil62

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
John jack madden !!!!! Great cue & great to work with.man of his word!!!!

Just picking one is almost impossible. There are three that I consider for this because of the cues I have and the experience with the individual. But I have to agree with dave st.pierre.....John Madden is number 1. Have two of his cues and would never sell either. The two others that are close for me are Paul Mottey and Bill Stelzenmuller.