Favorite Cuemaker (ONLY ONE!)

Ak Guy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pat Diveney

Pat Diveney! Honest, reliable, great craftsman and the cue arrives in fairly fast.

Mikkes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Years ago i played with a Paul Huebler cue and loved it, but at the moment my first pick is Bryan Mordt (bcm cues).

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I have looked at this thread since day one...several times...and I find I can't make an
honest post on it.....I feel there are a lot of great cue makers that have made a particular
cue that is just right for me.

Awizzzy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To be honest,because there are sooo many makers that I have not tried yet, I really can't definitively say. At this moment, Ernie Martinez/Leon Sly are tied for favorite. As I try more and more cue makers, that may change, or it may not.

Shoot well my AZbilliards peeps. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::D:D

wadej

Chris Nitt

Chris Nitti for me

Attachments

• nitti2.jpg
    nitti2.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 302
  • nitti3.jpg
    nitti3.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 294
  • output.jpg
    output.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 294
  • nitti4.jpg
    nitti4.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 296

Rico

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Runde

Bobs made as many great hitting cues as anyone, he is a gentleman never heard him knock a fellow cuemaker honest and humble. If you ever hit with one of his 3/8 10 piloted cues its as good as it gets.R MODEL Schon,sstood the test of time so will the Runde,s.

tommypabs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Like many folks here, I own several cues and would love to try several more. BUT strictly from a playability perspective.... my DBK-Dmitry Komarov (RIP) is something special. I always seem to play well with it!!!

Moet.1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have looked at this thread since day one...several times...and I find I can't make an
honest post on it.....I feel there are a lot of great cue makers that have made a particular
cue that is just right for me.

I feel the same way I've tried many great cues and found alot played great, but I will
add this Jensen cues (Mike Johnson ) he's been making cues since early 70's and I
think he's got best shafts in the business.

Mikes got some old shaft wood that's been turned and hanging for many years.
Also his cues play great as well.