Great pool pics...............

BillPorter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks!

These have been around a while but some may have not seen them. Each pic on main page is a gallery. Most galleries has multiple pages. Good stuff. https://billporter.smugmug.com/Pool

Nice to see that someone still appreciates our efforts! Back in the 1980s when Mike Haines and I were taking most of the photos now on the Smugmug site, there were very few people with cameras at those tournaments. I'm glad we were able to preserve some images from this now long ago time period. We used to sell a DVD with all of those images but now they are free to download.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice to see that someone still appreciates our efforts! Back in the 1980s when Mike Haines and I were taking most of the photos now on the Smugmug site, there were very few people with cameras at those tournaments. I'm glad we were able to preserve some images from this now long ago time period. We used to sell a DVD with all of those images but now they are free to download.
Bill they are AWESOME. Brings back a lot of memories. I missed the Red's Efren tourn. cause i had to work.

Ralph Kramden

BOOM!.. ZOOM!.. MOON!
Silver Member

Many appreciate your efforts. Some haven't seen these photos.
I think your photos are the greatest historical look backs of pool.

Last edited:

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Bill there are many folks like myself here that frequent your site regularly. The history that is archived is and will be invaluable in the future. AZ is another goldmine of info. Once the people who contributed stories and pictures are gone this information could be useful and entertaining for generations. Thanks for everything.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I go back to your site often, bill. There's gold there.

Thanks for making it available to the world.