Hello from Mezz USA

brilliance

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
poolplayer2093 said:
i was wondering what're the differences between the ec7 and ec series?

Joint??

Also there is a new MEZZ shaft available in Japan, its a new generation of Hybrid shaft, when its going to be available here?

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
brilliance said:
Joint??

Also there is a new MEZZ shaft available in Japan, its a new generation of Hybrid shaft, when its going to be available here?

the joints look the same in the picture.

if you're talking about the mezz WD700, hp1, and hp2 shaft it's available stateside already. or is there another one i should know about

joeboxer

WIAWSNB
Silver Member
poolplayer2093 said:
the joints look the same in the picture.

if you're talking about the mezz WD700, hp1, and hp2 shaft it's available stateside already. or is there another one i should know about

The new shaft is the Hybrid Alpha shaft. She mentions it in post #9 of this thread. Its an upgrade from the hybrid pro's.

tigerseye

Kenny Wilson
Silver Member
BrooklynJay said:
ummm...dude. a z-2 is a predator shaft, not a mezz shaft. unless you mean the hybrid pro 2 shaft?

Dude...this company also sales predator shafts...check out the Mezz website. I know i don't look that smart but every now and then i know what i am asking for from the proper source...

BrooklynJay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
tigerseye said:
Dude...this company also sales predator shafts...check out the Mezz website. I know i don't look that smart but every now and then i know what i am asking for from the proper source...

pay close attention: they sell a specific predator shaft that has mezz's unique joint so that the shaft fits their butts. it's a collaboration between the two companies. they don't sell predator shafts in and by it's self. you need a site like seybert's or pool dawg or something for that for a z-2 that'll fit your joss.

embassy147

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, you can have a Mezz Z-2 shaft with 5/16-14 joint that will fit your Joss perfectly. I have customer who did that.

embassy147

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
poolplayer2093 said:

EC7 series come standard with WD700 shaft and EC series come with standard hard maple shaft. They both have United joint.

embassy147

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
racer rx said:
Hello Caroline,

Welcome to AZ, and thank you for offering your help with all our questions.

I have a few questions:

1) I see in Japan, there is an Exceed line of cue? Where does the Exceed line fit in with Mezz? Is it Mezz's top models? Do you have any plans to bring this series to US markets?

2) I see allot of Mezz pro's using the new Hybrid 2 shaft, how does this shaft differ than Predator's 314?

thanks for help, I look forward to your reply,

Let me try to answer your questions:

1) Exceed cues are the top models of all Mezz cues. The contruction is different from other production models. Their butts are a lot stronger. Also, materials used on Exceed cues are all selected.

2) The deflection of HP2 and 314-2 is about the same. HP2 has a much stiffer shaft compared to 314-2. Therefore, from my opinion, you can control the amount applied to the cue ball better by using HP2. The taper of HP2 is more conical than 314-2. Tip size: HP2 12.5, 314-2 12.75

Hope this help.

starburst

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mezz USA said:
Hi manwon,

J&J America and Cuestix are the US dealers for Mezz Cues and distributes some of the current styles through their websites. However, they do not solely carry Mezz Cues. Mezz USA only carries Mezz products and will be focusing on promoting the Mezz brand in the US. We will also be carrying the newer cue lines exclusively as well as all of their products.

Thanks,
Caroline

So should we go through you if we wanted to buy a shaft or to customize a shaft to fit our cues? your website is not working properly yet, is it under construction? I tried to find more info about alpha hybrid shafts. Where to get such info, could you direct me to a website? When all the shafts will be readily available?

Thanks

Mezz USA

Exclusive Mezz Dist.
Silver Member
Hi Manwon,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. Presently, we will be able to provide you with information regarding the new products. We are restructuring the website so you will not be able to find much information regarding the new lines of cue and shafts. We do apologize for this.

Please contact us directly at info@mezzcues.us, if you need more detailed information. We will be able to assist you with what you are looking for.

Thanks,
Caroline
Mezz USA

Mezz USA

Exclusive Mezz Dist.
Silver Member
Hi railfirst,

Regarding the composite laminated butt, that technology is used on the break cues and jump cues to assist with accuracy and power. Different woods such as cocobolo, purple heart, etc. are used for the break cues but availability is limited.

Thanks,
Caroline

Mezz USA

Exclusive Mezz Dist.
Silver Member
Hi dgem,

Mezz does provide warranty on their products which will be taken care of on a case to case basis.

Thanks,
Caroline

dgem said:
Hi, does mezz cues offer lifetime warranty on their shafts and cues?:)

Mezz USA

Exclusive Mezz Dist.
Silver Member
Hi instroke2,

I hope you can see the picture now. Right now, we are restructuring the website for the new products.

Thanks,
Caroline

instroke2 said:
Hi Caroline,

Thanks for the info...
for some reason the Alex the Lion cue picture did not come out, do you have a link to another website to see it..?

Life after Predator... gotto be MEZZ!

Attachments

• AlexAZ.jpg
    AlexAZ.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 784

Mezz USA

Exclusive Mezz Dist.
Silver Member
Hi tigerseye,

If you are looking for a Z-2, you would have to look for a Predator dealer regarding this. Mezz Cues has a collaboration cue with Predator but the Predator shafts made are for the Mezz unique pin.

Thanks,
Caroline

tigerseye said:
I am looking for a z-2 shaft that will fit my Joss...Is this possible??
Thanks...

quanz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Halo Caroline,
I wonder if Mezz WD700 shaft will fit into my 5/16x14 Joss butt?

Mezz USA

Exclusive Mezz Dist.
Silver Member
Hi poolplayer2093,

The EC7 is the new Exotic Wood Series. It also comes with a WD700 shaft. The previous EC series came with a United Joint Professional Shaft.

Thanks,
Caroline

poolplayer2093 said:

Mezz USA

Exclusive Mezz Dist.
Silver Member
Hi Quanz,

Mezz does carry replacement shafts that will fit a 5/16x14 pin. Please contact info@mezzcues.us for more information.

Thanks,
Caroline

quanz said:
Halo Caroline,
I wonder if Mezz WD700 shaft will fit into my 5/16x14 Joss butt?