I know I shouldn't say this but...

billiardbrain

What the deuce?!?
Is there anything else worth doing besides pool while in Louisville? Don't get me wrong, I love pool and being this is my first trip to DCC, I will be fascinated. However, depending on things like food, smokiness, crowdedness, I may want to venture out for a few hours. I'm staying from Friday to Wednesday as my brother is competing in the artistic event. Be gentle.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
There's a lot to see in Louisville. I'm sure you can get information from AAA, or even from the desk people at the Executive Inn. I know the Muhammed Ali museum is there. He's a Louisville native. And the Louisville Cardinals usually have a helluva basketball team and play right across the road from where the pool tourney is.

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
If I remember correctly, there was another thread about this. You could do a search. I think Bomber and other locals listed great things to do in Louisville. I would also like to journey out, but often don't have any transportation.

billiardbrain

What the deuce?!?
Thanks guys. The Muhammad Ali Center sounds great. My mom actually named our cat after him, so that would be a neat place to get some pics. The excitement builds...

RON GEARY

Registered
louisville slugger

Dont Forget The Lou Slugger Museum. It Is In The Same District As Ali Museum.....downtown,west Main Street,1 Block From The River....it Is Amazing.

billiardbrain

What the deuce?!?
They also have Kynt and Vyxsin from The Amazing Race! Way to go Louisville! One more day. This is my first time so I am super excited. Move clock mooooove!