iTrader

bigjay

Bigjay
Silver Member
??? when Trading cues

Hi Mike ,
Jess here at Main St. Mesa .....Could you or any one else suggest a safe way to trade with someone out of state .I would like to assure a safe transaction for both parties involved . Thanks

Steve-O22

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just finished a deal with Jim (Mr. Sharke) for 3 pool cues.

Thanks Jim!

How does this itrader stuff work? I don't see any links about it except this thread. Thanks for any help!

az8jake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Generous AZer

I got my first Schon stolen and can't afford another one till i get back to work full time .Wolfgang gave me a great deal on one when he heard about it.I can't thank him enough , so I'll do the same for a fellow player whenever I can . Thanks again,Bob Jacobs

Djay Customs

Designer for JB Cases
I don't know where to put this but I have to get it off my chest.
I bought a Predator shaft on here for $150 shipped from the Netherlands for a Schon I won on Ebay .This was the second thing i bought from this guy. The first thing i bought was a case that he said he was out of after i paid him. He sold me another case at a good price . Anyway he said he would let me know when he shipped the shaft .
The Schon was in such bad shape when I got it I returned it.I had not been told the shaft had shipped so I emailed the guy and asked him if he had not shipped it i don't need it now . He said he shipped it 2 days ago but would give them a call about stopping it. 2 days go by and I don't hear anything so i asked him what happened . He said he stopped it but they charged him $30 to ship it and $30 to cancel it.
At that point what could I do i paid for it upfront and was in no position to question the charges and needed to get the remainder of my money back.
1, I find it hard to believe the $60 to not ship it 2, if the charges are legit let it ship. Predator shafts sell very fast.I feel i've been ripped off and now don't know what to do about it.

AZ8JAKE is talking about me...!!!

but I will respond on this!!!

Jake(bob) want to buy a predator shaft for $150 shipped from me..ok
He pays me and I'm gonna sent him the shaft..
a few days later he told me he want the shaft no more....????ok, but I already have shipped it and paid the shippingcost about €25 (about 30-35 us dollar)
I have call TNT to stop the shipping,but they charge me €22..
ok..I tell Jake(bob) that I will refund €90 because I already paid the shippingcosts and cancelcosts...he said it's ok..
and now he gonna say I ripped him of!!

But I know I'm a good guy and also a good seller
so I decide to refund him also the $60!! (what I think it's unfair..but ok)

I hope you guys also understand me...

az8jake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One of my teammates works for USPS i told him what happened he told me that would not happen here if they can stop it they stop it. He talked online to some his European counter parts and they got a hold of a supervisor in the Netherlands and she said it doesn't sound right and if given the shipping number would look into it and might be able to get a partial or full refund.Still waiting for a number.I gave him that option almost 2 weeks ago and before I posted my complaint.

All I said was IF YOU HAVEN"T SHIPPED THE SHAFT DON'T.That means if you have,forget about it. If your not going to do what I ask doesn't it make sense to tell the me your going to stop it anyway do you want to incur $60 in cost to do so. Doesn't make any sense , EVERYONE on here knows Predator shafts are one of the easiest cue related items to sell.

I did not use the sellers name so I'm surprised he responded.This is the 3rd not so cool experience out of 4 with this seller.If he wants to continue I will explain them all.Nothing bad enough for a negative Itrader rating but put together shows a pattern of not being totally honest and leaves you to wonder.

I want to thank poolplayer2093, I took his advice and emailed the seller this thread, as is, nothing added and low and behold the next day I got $60 sent to my paypal.

I'm still not back to work full time so $60 is a welcome surprise.

Last edited:

az8jake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
good deal Nice guy

I just received the Schuler I bought from Mark AKA " Hungarian Nut " and the transaction could not have gone any smoother. The day after I paid him he called me from the post office to confirm my address and sent me the shipping number later that day. I received it 2 days later . What more could you ask for .Thanks Mark. Bob Jacobs

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Cue it up

I bought a couple of these from Robin (robroy) with fast and very friendly service. A+
Thanks Robin & Roy

SOULHASSORROW

MoreTROLLSonAZthanWarcrft
Silver Member
Won this raffle:

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=208140

Cue arrived with a far from perfect shaft, contacted the guy that ran the raffle, he DID NOT want to take responsibility! He offered me 3 free spots in his current raffle cause he states he is broke and chooses NOT TO REPLACE the shaft. About 90% of the people in his current raffle already paid him so how can he be broke lol! I leave him a bad itrader and he has the nuts to leave me a bad one cause he states i cursed him out on the phone! As you all can see on the raffle i won from him, I am marked as paid and he has my $$$! How the hell does a seller leave a buyer negative itrader when they already have and spent the buyer's money lol! Also he has videos to prove that the cue was straight before he shipped it, but it arrived to me with a far from straight shaft. The cheapskate also skipped on the insurance so i can't blame the post office for the shaft!I believe when i deploy that i am serving the great people that make up this country, it also sucks to know that i'm serving people who are willing scam a military member out of their hard earned dollar! I've contacted mods but no response!

Last edited:

sammi sam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi guys,
if I leave itrader but the spelling wrong, can I correct it?
thanks
sam

To upstairs:
I believe the guy have to replace the shaft otherwise the raffle section would less and less people interest......sam

JudgeDredd

True Mutt of Humanity
Silver Member
I know I may be asking a question that has already been answered elsewhere. I've looked all through here and searched the site.
What is the proper etiquette for itrader, seller 1st then buyer or buyer 1st then seller.
I was brought up that when you went to a place of business or worked at a place of business the person selling would thank you for your business and you would say "your welcome or thank you" also.
It has went to that on ebay, that the seller expects the buyer to say thank you first. If it wasn't for the buyer the seller wouldn't exist. jmho

9BallKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
???q

This might be somewhere already and answered but I cant find it also its a valid question?

On iTrader, for example when people leave you feedback why if ive done lets say 31 positive transactions where 31 people left feedback, will my iTrader score be less at 25????I dont get it?

Thanks<,
Steve

JudgeDredd

True Mutt of Humanity
Silver Member
Hi 9BallKing, Fat chance on you getting an answer to your question, apparently all anyone is interested in here is under-cutting other people on the true value of a cue or anything else for that matter. The moderators here are good for one thing only, to have their name in a slot. As you can see I have been waiting for 2 months for an answer to my question, it might get answered when I'm dead, cremated and ash's put in a tank of high octane in my Firebird. In other words, Don't hold your breath.

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This might be somewhere already and answered but I cant find it also its a valid question?

On iTrader, for example when people leave you feedback why if ive done lets say 31 positive transactions where 31 people left feedback, will my iTrader score be less at 25????I dont get it?

Thanks<,
Steve

The score is based upon the count of unique individuals who have left positive feedback.
The same person providing multiple feedbacks only count as "1" for your score.
Hope that helps!

9BallKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The score is based upon the count of unique individuals who have left positive feedback.
The same person providing multiple feedbacks only count as "1" for your score.
Hope that helps!

what if the same person and you have done several deals back to back???i dont see why they shouldnt count. but thanks

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
what if the same person and you have done several deals back to back???i dont see why they shouldnt count. but thanks

they do count.. but the number displayed next to your name only shows the amount of unique transactions....

your actual number for positive transactions is 33.. but you dealt with 27 unique people... which is why it only shows that number

chris

9BallKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
they do count.. but the number displayed next to your name only shows the amount of unique transactions....

your actual number for positive transactions is 33.. but you dealt with 27 unique people... which is why it only shows that number

chris

Oh ok now i see what yall mean. Cool thanks alot, sweet! Im thankful for your help.