I've got 600 in my PayPal Account....Let's See em

rack runner

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Right now Ive got 600 in my paypal account and I'm lookin for a playing cue....lookin for something that will shoot straight, drive through the ball(moves the ball well) and is made well, maybe some plain janes of scruggs, old joss', frey,.........whatever ya got AZ..LEMME SEE EM!!!!

........if there is even a chance that anyone has any radials out there.....please hit me up

Last edited:

maleo_boom

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

SwissChris

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
How about this one

000_0586.jpg

000_0584.jpg

000_0588.jpg

000_0589.jpg

97Buick22

Go Blackhawks!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Terry, Drop me a line. I have a few flat out monster players you can test drive before you buy.

847-529-7692

Jon Spitz

ghost121

All I get is six words?
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Do yourself a favor. Ignore fashion. You won't get a better made cue for $600 than Remy's Olney. I have three myself and their quality, craftsmanship and playing characteristics bear no resemblance whatsoever to the modest prices they command.

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
I have the Jim Lee Black Walnut/Purpleheart cue listed for $595 with 2 shafts, and I would listen to offers on it.
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=155775

I will also list this tomorrow. It is an ivory jointed, radial pinned Sly cue with old school JossWest style rings. I just got it directly from Leon, and I am going to sell it for $525 delivered in the US (comes with 1 unchalked shaft).

Slycue.jpg
[/IMG]

Joe

Last edited:

kunin35

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
101   0   0
I have the Jim Lee Black Walnut/Purpleheart cue listed for $595 with 2 shafts, and I would listen to offers on it.
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=155775

I will also list this tomorrow. It is an ivory jointed Sly cue with old school JossWest style rings that I just got from Leon, which I am going to sell for $525 delivered in the US (comes with 1 unchalked shaft).

Slycue.jpg
[/IMG]

Joe

Joe is a trusted seller, you can't go wrong with him!!

CGiuli

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Espiritu's and Joss

I have a few Russ Espiritu cues as well as some custom Joss cues from Dan and Stephen Janes. IF you have any interest I can put some photo's and information together for you.

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
252   2   0
I know you appreciate the forum, or you would not be here. Below is a link to a sticky in the wanted/for sale section. In this thread you will find a high quality CA$H cue that was donated to support AZ Billiards,as they see fit. You can do no better and support AZ at the same time by sending Jerry Forsyth your hard earned money in exchange for this wonderful cue. Thanks for your consideration. HEH

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=148228

cfrandy

AKA: The Road Runner
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
If your looking for a Vintage Joss, I have an extremely rare version of the Joss Custom N14 w/ 2 shafts. PM me if interested.