Jason "buffalo" hunt

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was thinking this Guy Jason Hunt would come back to 'say what he has to say' to defend himself. But you have to understand from what the people in San Antonio, Texas told me. Jason Hunt is a User & they want no part of this Moron telling them he is some Genius. As for myself, Jason and his Buddy up in Detroit can pal up on the FB and talk all they want about better players they wish they would become. I know he is going to be a drunken player going to bars to play for drinks or a beer.

LMAO, A champion??? hardly at all. just an average pool player at best.
he lives and hangs around San Antonio having already been kicked out of most places. The guy has more loose bolts than a Studebaker and refuses to get along with anyone.
he play the bar leagues here and the $10. 00 entry fee tournaments and bums food and cigarettes!
i am amazed he is not floating in the River!

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
anybody ever hear of him?

Met this guy at a pool hall near me a while back and he claims a lot of things.....not sure if this guy has any cred. or not.

Claims to be the largest money winner in local tournaments in both Las Vegas (I find hard to believe) and in Buffalo NY. and the youngest player in history to win the Southern Nevada State 9Ball Bar Table Championship (not sure if that is even worth bragging about, but he does)

Just wondering if anyone has heard of him

4 years later and I'm still amazed at how delusional this guy is. His Facebook status' are simply amazing. Sadly, he de-friended me so I can't get the daily entertainment. So glad Tvmike did that hour long interview/rant with him.

Do the math
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjtbEg4HHZw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

iownthe412

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love how he's getting braids done during the "interview."
Thug Life.... Holla!!!!
What a D-BAG!

Itsnotme

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I feel sorry for Jason "scumbag" Hunt. It's prolly tough living life as a complete retard.

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
anybody ever hear of him?

Met this guy at a pool hall near me a while back and he claims a lot of things.....not sure if this guy has any cred. or not.

Claims to be the largest money winner in local tournaments in both Las Vegas (I find hard to believe) and in Buffalo NY. and the youngest player in history to win the Southern Nevada State 9Ball Bar Table Championship (not sure if that is even worth bragging about, but he does)

Just wondering if anyone has heard of him

Cleary,

Several years ago, I beat him twice in the Friday night tournament at Dealers Choice in Vegas. He yelped. Asked me to play some. As I really don't like bar boxes, I suggested moving to a full size table. Quickly found out he was banned from every room in Vegas. Till then, I'd never heard of him. Played regularly at Classic Cue in Buffalo. Never heard his name mentioned. When I returned to Rochester, Jason showed up at Classic Billiards. Still talking trash. Think it took the owner less than a week to throw him out. Run into him in Reno, Sacramento, Valley Forge. Always the same story. Sad part is, he can play. Just needs to learn to keep his mouth shut and let his stick do the talking!

Lyn

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
Cmon man you know he's well above average, the guy can play. Don't base his actions at a bar, mouth, or other things on his game. He can play lots of more people besides me have said this.

LMAO, A champion??? hardly at all. just an average pool player at best.
he lives and hangs around San Antonio having already been kicked out of most places. The guy has more loose bolts than a Studebaker and refuses to get along with anyone.
he play the bar leagues here and the $10. 00 entry fee tournaments and bums food and cigarettes!
i am amazed he is not floating in the River!

Put_upor_shutup

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lol....he is one crazy dude....
But I liked the hour long video...
I was 1 of the 2 in the pool world that didnt get bombarded..actually got a plug for our tour, along with shannon daulton....A plug from Buffalo himself...
He actuallly made alot of good points in that video.....

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member

Got this on everyone of these links :frown:

Screen shot 2011-08-17 at 4.14.49 PM.png

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
My favorite two lines from the interview:

"A lot of bad things happened to me in my life because I am an amazing pool player" followed by "So being naturally gifted at this game is kind of like a curse, instead of a gift"

Good stuff there, you cannot make that kind of gold up.

Thanks for the link.
-don

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
lol....he is one crazy dude....
But I liked the hour long video...
I was 1 of the 2 in the pool world that didnt get bombarded..actually got a plug for our tour, along with shannon daulton....A plug from Buffalo himself...
He actuallly made alot of good points in that video.....

You watched that entire video?

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Sorry, I couldn't get past the point of him scratching cooties in his beard.
I was afraid he would continue thru out the entire interview.
Kinda creeped me out from the start.