Jayson Shaw victim of cheating

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In the interview after the match, Shaw said he reacted that way because Hatch had shouted something like "good shot" when Shaw scratched early in the match. Jayson considered that quite unsportsmanlike, so he was shouting up to where Dennis was sitting.

If i were Shaw, Dennis Hatch would the the LAST Pool player I would be poking a stick at!

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Nope

When you come on here and post about how important you are, there are many of us that feel you need a reality check. You may be great at hitting pool balls around a table, but that doesn’t make your opinion count more than any of ours. When it comes to being a contributing member to society, you need the breaks and ball-in-hand.

Nope, wrong again easy sleazy. I post against political correctness and people who think they can say what ever they want to me just cause they carry. My opinion will always be based on the facts as they are presented. If you think your the morality police of az billiards your seriously disillusioned. Take your bully bs on down the road, I post about fact that are pool related - not techno attack's such as you. Your welcome to get to know me better and come to mo, I ain't scared of bullies, I've seen em fold up like an envelope when they come up against a true formidable opponent. And yes big bad eric - I might be a formidable opponent for you. Save your inferiority complex - and no I don't think my opinion is of more value than any other. But I do notice u seem to deflect from pool and bring up my past. You can come to mo and I will talk to you about it - you might even get a chance at defending yer moral compass of greatness.

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
From what i saw of both calls- I think that Jason should just play the game and be quiet in reference to both of the calls- he shows no class and also a lack of confidence - if i am playing ANYONE for any amount of money or not and they are CLEARLY shooting at say the 2 ball and call it the 4 ball in error, I am NOT calling a foul- that is MY take on sportsmanship- rules aside- pool really does reveal the character of a man- does it not?

Good post. In bold......I agree 100%.

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nope, wrong again easy sleazy. I post against political correctness and people who think they can say what ever they want to me just cause they carry. My opinion will always be based on the facts as they are presented. If you think your the morality police of az billiards your seriously disillusioned. Take your bully bs on down the road, I post about fact that are pool related - not techno attack's such as you. Your welcome to get to know me better and come to mo, I ain't scared of bullies, I've seen em fold up like an envelope when they come up against a true formidable opponent. And yes big bad eric - I might be a formidable opponent for you. Save your inferiority complex - and no I don't think my opinion is of more value than any other. But I do notice u seem to deflect from pool and bring up my past. You can come to mo and I will talk to you about it - you might even get a chance at defending yer moral compass of greatness.

Where is all of this “tough guy” “bully” stuff coming from? Is everything with you about fighting? I think you’re a punk. I think you are more guilty of cyber bullying than almost anyone here. You chime in a few times a year to tell us all how we’re wrong and you’re right. If someone disagrees with you, you challenge them to play pool. Have I ever threatened you physically? Please let me know when and where I have and I’ll issue you an apology... but you made all that up in your head. You think your ability to run balls gives you some kind of a free pass to lecture us. It doesn’t. Get some help, buddy.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
your not inferior

This is yet another war you've found yourself in that you volunteered for sleazy moral - be careful what u say u might just give your ego inferiority complex away. People on this forum want to talk about who was right or wrong (who knows maybe it was all by design from Earl and Jason just so they could show how dysfunctional the game can look WITHOUT A REFEREE at the table). I think your a punk without a light, don't feel your inferior easy sleazy erica. Welcome to my world - won't u go away. Ive heard your a respectable person from a fairly reliable source, he was wrong. My post was pool related, I did not bring up your past and try to demean you in any way until u decided to pull your bully inferiority stuff. Oh and I never said anyone was wrong - I simply stated that the argument would have never took place had there been a tournament official at the table - when many here wanted to choose sides as to who they liked in a popularity contest.

I think u may be apart of the shadow govt war monger wanna b group, like I said your welcome to come to mo and talk to me about this, I if yer within fifty pounds of my weight ( i'm a 150) I know where we can sign a form and they will lace us up in some gloves - then we can evaluate your moral authority halo and find out who is truly in the right (might be good to try something that backs up yer bully bs.) Then you can learn and get to know me much better, I promise i will have some heavy conversation for your dumb ass. My post was related to a pool tournament that I attended with poor officiating, I do consider myself an expert in pocket billiards, u dont want to seem to discuss pool but rather attack me verbally - maybe it's time you proved your manhood. As i said before bring me yer moral compass of greatness easy sleazy, I have no fear from bully wanna b's - people like u who were in authority are now having to answer for their inferiority complex power trip show. Show me your authority in the boxing ring moron of epic proportion.

Last edited:

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is yet another war you've found yourself in that you volunteered for sleazy moral - be careful what u say u might just give your ego inferiority complex away. People on this forum want to talk about who was right or wrong (who knows maybe it was all by design from Earl and Jason just so they could show how dysfunctional the game can look WITHOUT A REFEREE at the table). I think your a punk without a light, don't feel your inferior easy sleazy erica. Welcome to my world - won't u go away. Ive heard your a respectable person from a fairly reliable source, he was wrong. My post was pool related, I did not bring up your past and try to demean you in any way until u decided to pull your bully inferiority stuff. Oh and I never said anyone was wrong - I simply stated that the argument would have never took place had there been a tournament official at the table - when many here wanted to choose sides as to who they liked in a popularity contest.

I think u may be apart of the shadow govt war monger wanna b group, like I said your welcome to come to mo and talk to me about this, I if yer within fifty pounds of my weight ( i'm a 150) I know where we can sign a form and they will lace us up in some gloves - then we can evaluate your moral authority halo and find out who is truly in the right (might be good to try something that backs up yer bully bs.) Then you can learn and get to know me much better, I promise i will have some heavy conversation for your dumb ass. My post was related to a pool tournament that I attended with poor officiating, I do consider myself an expert in pocket billiards, u dont want to seem to discuss pool but rather attack me verbally - maybe it's time you proved your manhood. As i said before bring me yer moral compass of greatness easy sleazy, I have no fear from bully wanna b's - people like u who were in authority are now having to answer for their inferiority complex power trip show. Show me your authority in the boxing ring moron of epic proportion.

You’re insane. How bout you come to me? You clearly want to fight me, let’s do it.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
You’re insane. How bout you come to me? You clearly want to fight me, let’s do it.

Weather changes quickly for bully wanna B's here in mo, say hi to the other coward gangstalker troll's. We can make it happen.

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Weather changes quickly for bully wanna B's here in mo, say hi to the other coward gangstalker troll's. We can make it happen.

I’m trying to understand you, but you make it difficult. Should I put my life on hold to come visit you for a boxing match? Is that what you want? Probably not gonna happen. If you’re ever allowed to travel out of Missouri, let me know.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Blocked

Anyhue as i mentioned earlier there was a serious problem with the air b&b there in NYC. I forfeited out of the event due to lack of sleep and also mentioned no ref at the table. As far as u Erica You went into your bully tangents ( probly the only tangents u have any feel for.) I do hope some day u learn that u do suffer from some sort of inferiority complex. Your one of those holyer than thou morons ( painfully normal till yet bitter end). Go ahead and make your bully response and show everyone how stupid u are - I won't read it as u been blocked - your not worth it. Also I would add i teach straight pool and billiards, plus have contributed to the 14.1 section. Your a total waste of taxpayer $, trolling the internet looking to assert your cyber authorpity'. I can leave MO - I realize I'm a t.i. - having to deal with puppet coward morons like u along the road.
See u in the funny papers low talent 2nd rate hack snort of wanna b authority erica. I realize it a long title for you but it fits u like a glove. Oh and u been blocked see if your pack vigilanty morons can stop me from blocking u.

Last edited:

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyhue as i mentioned earlier there was a serious problem with the air b&b there in NYC. I forfeited out of the event due to lack of sleep and also mentioned no ref at the table. As far as u Erica You went into your bully tangents ( probly the only tangents u have any feel for.) I do hope some day u learn that u do suffer from some sort of inferiority complex. Your one of those holyer than thou morons ( painfully normal till yet bitter end). Go ahead and make your bully response and show everyone how stupid u are - I won't read it as u been blocked - your not worth it. Also I would add i teach straight pool and billiards, plus have contributed to the 14.1 section. Your a total waste of taxpayer $, trolling the internet looking to assert your cyber authorpity'. I can leave MO - I realize I'm a t.i. - having to deal with puppet coward morons like u along the road.
See u in the funny papers low talent 2nd rate hack snort of wanna b authority erica. I realize it a long title for you but it fits u like a glove. Oh and u been blocked see if your pack vigilanty morons can stop me from blocking u.

You sir, are the one with the serious problem. Get some help.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You sir, are the one with the serious problem. Get some help.

DeafeningCrazyAnura-size_restricted.gif

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Hopefully someone quotes me so you can see this. I've never been a bully to anyone, I actually try to stick up for those who are being bullied. You're the only one who goes around threatening those who disagree with you to a fight. I won't respond to the rest of your insults, they actually make me feel a little sad for you. Like others have said, I hope you get some help for whatever is bothering you.

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So you create yet another account?

A new member showing up and calling people by their first name....like they have conversed before. Suspicious in the least.

I think the mods need to start checking IP adresses.

Last edited:

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
picture.php

Drunk posting, Maybe?

From Danny? No, that is his normal posts. Don't know where he gets his writing style from, he seems like a normal person when I have seen him in a few matches, but in writing he sounds like crazy cat lady from Simpsons.

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another account.....?meaning...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are a legit first time poster, we apologise. But some troublemakers have multiple screen names on here. Just to give the impression that someone else agrees with spew that flys past their lips.