Let's See Your Schon! Pictures Please.

Michael-Hoang

Omega Billiards
Silver Member
coryjeb said:
Michael- when were these cues made? Specifically, the OM-5. Thanks.

All the OM Series cues were made at the same time.

Just right off the top of my head, I would estimate that they were made about 2 years ago in early 2006.

coryjeb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Michael-Hoang said:
All the OM Series cues were made at the same time.

Just right off the top of my head, I would estimate that they were made about 2 years ago in early 2006.

Thanks. Would the shaft possibly not be original then, with the label being on the collar? I thought they switched that a while ago.

mr8ball

Very nice cues guys. I try to keep an eye on mina at all times. I wont even go to the bathroom unless someone will watch my stick. I hate a theif and i know a lot of cues get stolen al the time. Please keep them safe, Doug

Attachments

• FB Bike Show 175.jpg
    FB Bike Show 175.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 8,689

Michael-Hoang

Omega Billiards
Silver Member
coryjeb said:
Thanks. Would the shaft possibly not be original then, with the label being on the collar? I thought they switched that a while ago.

You are right. That shaft is not original with the Schon-OM cues.

But some people really want the old Schon shafts with the big "schon" word that are engraved horizontally in the collar. And they would pay more for them.

MFB

Just a User
Silver Member
mr8ball said:
This is an STL 20 wich its suppose to only be two or three made with the LTD on them. Here is a letter i got for it from Even Clark.

The top cue is what became the STL20. I made about 2 as LTD before I formalized my LTD rules and I liked this cue so much I have continued to make it.

I have the orgional shaft for it but i play with the OB1. It is about 30 years old i guess

I had a cue like this many years ago. I should have never sold it.

Michael-Hoang

Omega Billiards
Silver Member
Here are some of the Schon cues that I have currently. Enjoy. More close up pictures coming. Some of my favorites are not in this picture.

1.jpg

LILJOHN30

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
IMG_0247.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg

This is my old schon,I parted with her and it was hard,she was a sweet cue.I wish I had her back ,but she would be second to my Troy downey.

td_forearm.jpg

td_butt.jpg

Last edited:

Michael-Hoang

Omega Billiards
Silver Member
More Pictures of Schon cues. The first 2 cues on the left are used. Everything else in this picture are brand new. Many are very rare that many people have never seen them before. The 12th cue from left to right is similar to the one that Varney showed in the 1st page.

2.jpg

Michael-Hoang

Omega Billiards
Silver Member
Ok, last picture......Enjoy....Feel free to add any comments. The last 4 cues on the right hand side are used. Everything else is brand new...My favorite Schon cue in this group is the tuxedo Ivory/Ebony cue.

4.jpg

Last edited:

Vinman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is my SL23 aka "playboy" cue. It is one of my best playing cues.

Attachments

• SL23a.jpg
    SL23a.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 4,657
  • SL23b.jpg
    SL23b.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 4,536

JIMMY L

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
here is a Schon I have had for years and it has that older Schon hit and feel that Schon lovers are always looking for. SP-33

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Michael-Hoang said:
Ok, last picture......Enjoy....Feel free to add any comments. The last 4 cues on the right hand side are used. Everything else is brand new...My favorite Schon cue in this group is the tuxedo Ivory/Ebony cue.

4.jpg

The 5th from the right totally grabbed my attention, the design on the butt is stunning. Thanks for sharing the cues.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is the Schon I am currently playing with...
112_1228.jpg

112_1227.jpg

And yes, those are sharp inlays....
Here are a couple more...
justisback.jpg

Chuck

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
RiverCity said:
Here is the Schon I am currently playing with...
112_1228.jpg

112_1227.jpg

Years back, this was one of the exact models I was drooling over in the catalogs when I was playing with my nylon wrapped McDermott. Which itself probably would be a collectable today seeing how the older McDs are sought after these days. Probably one of the 3-4 Schon designs I was looking at, at any price. Nice pick :)