Let's See Your Schon! Pictures Please.

RunoutalloverU

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Randy9Ball said:
My understanding is it's prounounced like "sean".

On a surf trip I ran into a couple of German girls back packing through the united states, I tried to call one beautiful, and said it like that. They didn't understand. I showed them in their translation book what I was trying to say, and they started to laugh. Ill never forget they pronounced it like shoe (like the kind on your feet) with an N on the end of it. And the O is long, so like shooen (first part like shoo fly).

RunoutalloverU

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Michael-Hoang said:
More Schon cues...

3.jpg

How much for the 11th cue from the left? wait not this picture the one before it.

p1noy

layin' low
Silver Member
R12 and STL8

Attachments

• r12 stl8.JPG
    r12 stl8.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 4,297
  • arm.JPG
    arm.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 4,183

MJ_Ro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Michael-Hoang said:
Ok, last picture......Enjoy....Feel free to add any comments. The last 4 cues on the right hand side are used. Everything else is brand new...My favorite Schon cue in this group is the tuxedo Ivory/Ebony cue.

4.jpg

Any of them for sale?

oldneo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pictures of my schon

This schon ltd is a little different hope you like it.
SchonLimited2.jpg
[/IMG]
SchonLimited.jpg

Last edited:

BRKNRUN

Showin some A$$
Silver Member
Well....I am not posting a picture of my Schon cue...But I am keeping an eye on this thread to see if the cork sucker that stole it from my house decides to post a picture of it...

I will say that it was an SLE model.....(only 12 made)

I have yet to see any of the other 11 that were made.

radge69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
C-11

Here's my C-11, bought it in 97, refinished in Oct. 07.

Attachments

• schon butt.jpg
    schon butt.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 3,101
  • schon forearm.jpg
    schon forearm.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 3,036

axejunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good thread here. Anybody own one of the ebony on ebony sharp-pointed ones that have been made the last few years, I think it's the 1106 model? They have a red, green or silver veneer. I'd like to see some pics if so.

Andrew Manning

Aspiring know-it-all
Silver Member
atthecat said:
Is Schon pronounced like RON or like TONE?

When speaking English, I usually hear it pronounced so it rhymes with Ron.

I believe in the original German, it sounds more like "shurn", but with a soft r. Can someone who actually speaks German shed light on this? Axejunkie, don't you speak German?

-Andrew

axejunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Andrew Manning said:
When speaking English, I usually hear it pronounced so it rhymes with Ron.

I believe in the original German, it sounds more like "shurn", but with a soft r. Can someone who actually speaks German shed light on this? Axejunkie, don't you speak German?

-Andrew
Yep, that's correct. Soft r with a smooth o sound. Without the umlaut, the word translates to "already" and rhymes with "cone".

Just don't ask me to pronouce any more German or I'll have a pile of saliva on my keyboard.

Vermy

Registered
axejunkie, i too am interested in this model and probably purchasing one soon. I think its called the SP 1106 and the only colors i've seen are red,blue and grey. Would love to know any info on this model if anyone has any.

atthecat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Vermy and Axejunkie, get it from here: http://www.erikleecues.com/schonsp.htm
Erik is a cool dude and he has all three colors! Listed for 675.00, but I bet he can do it for around $600 delivered.
I'll probably order the STL-15 from him next week. He's got the best prices I know of.