Live Pool on ESPN 3 This Sunday

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My feed just came on. Jannete in the booth. Kim looks hot about to play;)

I don't know what I did, I jsut clicked on the link in Jerry's first post. Then from there hit the play button that came on the stream, and I'm live.

rjbigfish

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Silver Member
If you have a participating ISP then you can have access as well. Some people who have Dish or DirectTV can't access it via their TV provider but if you have AT&T for internet for example you can access it that way. That is why some people are able to access it via the link, their ISP is recognized.

You do have to have either the participating TV or ISP in order to access though.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They are using the Aramith Tournament balls. Haven't seen them much thus far. Mitch mistakenly called them the Super cup pro balls.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The WPBA Masters will begin their broadcast at 1 PM on Sunday. The game needs to show some big numbers here and you can help. Just tune a computer to http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index/_/id/817665/wpba-masters at 1 PM and you will be counted in the audience.

This stream will be in High-Definition and produced by a professional production crew.

Hello Mr. Jerry,
I thank you so much for the post and the link. I trust that all is going well for you and your family! Thanks again.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Great kick on the 6-ball by Allison in the hill-hill game in set 1. Left a tough 6 ball that Kim left hanging. Allison runs the 6-7-9 to take the first set 4-3.

Rio19

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ga Young Kim

Watching Kim vs Allison Fisher. Man looks better everytime I undress her in my mind....LOL!!!

Rio19

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My wife in my mind is killing herself with poor position play... Hopefully she will wake up...:frown:

TommyLee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What kind of chalk are they using, yellow and black wrapper? i guess it could just be any kind with a special wrapper but i was just curious