Lookin for Serious Sponsor

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
Yeah, I googled you also.... Some very nice pool wins out there.... CONGRATS.

What kind of cue you shooting with now ??

Thanks... i did win some nice tournaments an place as lil as i play with the lil money i have... i have a cue one of my Friends let me use... its nice but old an breaking at the butt

not sure of the name tho don.t have one

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good luck there Mr Rob..................

Remember to keep that head over there.

Good Luck. I wish i could be there........Go get'em.......:cool:

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
Remember to keep that head over there.

Good Luck. I wish i could be there........Go get'em.......:cool:

thanks mister Gene i was hoping to get a lesson from you... no biggie i.ll see yall next time. goodluck on the road! hope yall doing well

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
I would like too thank everyone for stepping up an helping sponsor me once again.. i am hitting balls real good an hope too have a good turn out this tournament....

GodBless

AZHorse

By the way you can watch it all on

poolactiontv.com

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would like too thank everyone for stepping up an helping sponsor me once again.. i am hitting balls real good an hope too have a good turn out this tournament....

GodBless

AZHorse

By the way you can watch it all on

poolactiontv.com

Very very much good luck to you Robley, i just finished reading this whole thread and most people are with you, as iam, keep doing what you are doing, taking great care of MOM and your loved ones, your pool life will get better, as long as everything at home is taking care of first and i know you make sure of that, Robley you are good people and good people go far ways!

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Thanks i need one lmao! all good thanks for the help yall have given me..

I got a TNT sneaky pete, full splice made with Tulip wood and Maple, and has a Moori med tip and has a G10 glass pin as well. American made cue and hits pretty good. It's a nice cue that I just don't use anymore.

It is about 2 years old, with little play. If you want it, its yours. I'll send it your way so you can get use to it before the tourney !!

Let me know, see ya, RJ

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got a TNT sneaky pete, full splice made with Tulip wood and Maple, and has a Moori med tip and has a G10 glass pin as well. American made cue and hits pretty good. It's a nice cue that I just don't use anymore.

It is about 2 years old, with little play. If you want it, its yours. I'll send it your way so you can get use to it before the tourney !!

Let me know, see ya, RJ

now thats saying something, RJ your hearts in the right place, not many going to do what this man just did, that makes me feel even greater for being a part of the AZ family, RJ my hat is off to you brother, only true good people make that move!

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
A HUGE tip of my hat to Chicago RJ! From your description, this sounds like a supurb playing cue. :D!

A shipping tip...wrap in bubble wrap, send in a section of capped PVC tube.

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member

Let me know, see ya, RJ

Thank you sir... i Appreciate it

Rhale100

DILLIGAF ?
Silver Member

Let me know, see ya, RJ

That is unbelievably cool. You guys made my day ! Some seriously good hearted people contributing here.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Thank you sir... i Appreciate it

No problem. I hope you like it, but more importantly I hope you WIN with it... that would be kinda cool.

Hope you like it. I will ship'er out on Saturday morning... kinda tough to make it to the Post Office during the week with work and family stuff going on....

Let me know when you got it so I know it made it to you......see ya, RJ

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
No problem. I hope you like it, but more importantly I hope you WIN with it... that would be kinda cool.

Hope you like it. I will ship'er out on Saturday morning... kinda tough to make it to the Post Office during the week with work and family stuff going on....

Let me know when you got it so I know it made it to you......see ya, RJ

Yea that be pretty Sweet too snap off that big White diamonds tournament with Right!! an sure will as soon as it gets here..:thumbup: