MasonH cues and JoeyinCali

Hidy Ho

Missed 4 rail hanger!!!
Silver Member
Who's JoeyinCali and Masonh?

And how do I go about getting a cue from them?

Do they work together and is that why they are included in same thread? Are they like Mottey and JMW? Marie-Kate and Ashely Olsen?

Were there any mention of "ton" in this thread? I think any cue review thread is worthless if the cue doesn't hit at least a ton ... and is that metric or English measurement?

By the way, isn't "tonne" more proper than "ton"? What about "tonneau"?

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
Jazz said:
And how do I go about getting a cue from them?

Do they work together and is that why they are included in same thread? Are they like Mottey and JMW? Marie-Kate and Ashely Olsen?

Were there any mention of "ton" in this thread? I think any cue review thread is worthless if the cue doesn't hit at least a ton ... and is that metric or English measurement?

By the way, isn't "tonne" more proper than "ton"? What about "tonneau"?

Even though I know you know the answers to your questions I'll answer...

No they don't work together
Yes their cues hit a Ton
How you get one is up to them, and as has been pointed out they both posted in this thread and you can pm them.

Joey is in Cali
Mason is in Tenn
As far as I know they have never met, share no dna, and don't have anything in common other than making great hitting cues in their own unique ways.

Hidy Ho

Missed 4 rail hanger!!!
Silver Member
cubswin said:
Even though I know you know the answers to your questions I'll answer...

No they don't work together
Yes their cues hit a Ton
How you get one is up to them, and as has been pointed out they both posted in this thread and you can pm them.

Joey is in Cali
Mason is in Tenn
As far as I know they have never met, share no dna, and don't have anything in common other than making great hitting cues in their own unique ways.

Can you see ClubMember next to my name? Does that make me cool? :cool:

Who's hotter? Marie-Kate or Ashley?

Jazz <-- noticed you completed ignored the metric vs english ton, tonne, tonneau topic - typical American

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
Jazz said:
Can you see ClubMember next to my name? Does that make me cool? :cool:

Who's hotter? Marie-Kate or Ashley?

Jazz <-- noticed you completed ignored the metric vs english ton, tonne, tonneau topic - typical American

I don't know who is hotter currently. Last time I saw them they both looked like it was time for rehab again.

Saw the club member, had to go find out what it means since I don't read the main forum very often.

Hidy Ho

Missed 4 rail hanger!!!
Silver Member
cubswin said:
I don't know who is hotter currently. Last time I saw them they both looked like it was time for rehab again.

Saw the club member, had to go find out what it means since I don't read the main forum very often.

sigh ...

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
Jazz said:
sigh ...

you know my wife likes to do that sigh thing when I ignore her too....

Long Ton would be the answer, which I think would equate to the metric ton. If I remember right that would 2240 lbs.

Now some cues hit a short ton, but not these two makers.

Hidy Ho

Missed 4 rail hanger!!!
Silver Member
Now I am a b-i-a-t-c-h

Oh ya .. well, Cubs suck!!!!

Jazz <--- known to hit below the belt

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Well I give MasonH.
thumbsup.gif

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
CocoboloCowboy said:
Well I give MasonH.
thumbsup.gif

I bet that makes him feel all warm and special Bruce....Thanks for your gift of the gifs in this thread. Was worried you wouldn't notice :rolleyes:

ericdraven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
oh come on , everyone is having fun , seriously i apologize if the light hearty back and forth is not fun for everyone. i thought everyone was enjoying it .

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
ericdraven said:
oh come on , everyone is having fun , seriously i apologize if the light hearty back and forth is not fun for everyone. i thought everyone was enjoying it .
It's a waste of bandwith and it might get you banned.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
ericdraven said:
ok , but everything cool between us ? i mean can we have a do over? we got out on wrong foot.
Yes, we ain't friends but we're civil.

I learned this a long time ago, sometimes the best fights you get into are the ones you don't get into.

ericdraven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JoeyInCali said:
Yes, we ain't friends but we're civil.

I learned this a long time ago, sometimes the best fights you get into are the ones you don't get into.

agreed .... :)