Mike sigel meucci?

PROG8R

Gator Nation
Silver Member
IIRC, there were several players that cue lines with Meucci. There were several cues within each separate line - and they were designated by the players Initials, for example - Jim Rempe = JR

Here are the ones I remember.

Jim Rempe - JR
Buddy Hall - BH
David Howard - DH
Earl Strickland - ES
Loree Jone Jones - LJ

I'm not sure if Mike Sigel had his own line with Meucci, but it wouldn't surprise me.

TK was one of there main players for a long time. He did not have his own cue?

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
TK was one of there main players for a long time. He did not have his own cue?

Not that I know of. I'll ask Tommy next time I talk to him and find out for sure. I know that Tommy has a Southwest and case full of Pechauer's these days.

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not that I know of. I'll ask Tommy next time I talk to him and find out for sure. I know that Tommy has a Southwest and case full of Pechauer's these days.

I don't ever remember him being part of the Meucci stable, either.

Zbotiman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mike Sigel Meucci

I've been reading through this thread this afternoon and thought it might be of some interest to know that Sigel did play with a Meucci for a brief period in late 83 to early 84. Most of the time however, in the 80's he played with a Joss East.
David Howard on the other hand, was a true supporter of Bob's, you always saw "little David" at tournaments playing with on of his endorsed line of cues. In fact, I ran into David at this years U.S.Open and he is going to autograph a Meucci cue that I have that he played with in the eighties. David was a loyal Meucci endorsee.
In a lot of ways Bob was good to players that followed his line of thinking.
If you got on board with his sermonettes, he alaways made sure you had cues to sell to make exspenses with.

Mike Haines

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Captain Hook

I dont know if he played with one, or the cue was just named after him when he worked for Meucci, but it was called a Meucci "Captain Hook". I have had mine for 30 years and got it refinished three years ago. It has some pool balls and a cue on the butt and forearm that are ivory.

PROG8R

Gator Nation
Silver Member

Check it out. I am pretty sure he was. I seem to remember him on a poster with them as well.
Then I think he went RT then KT? Then a SW...
Something like that.