*** Official Day Three Mosconi Cup Updates

Johns shot on 2 into 4 ball pileup was atrocious. Just handed set to Europe. Anything but that and nobody runs that rack. I honestly don't even know what he was thinking. This tournament is probably over. Europe 8 to 5.

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm a big fan of John Schmidt but I feel just sick right now, that was horrible. Two racks in a row, lined up nine combo earlier, and now broke apart a three ball cluster of a safety error:frown:. Wtf wtf

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
Not over.. Not even close.. Just play the right players from here and hope for the best.

TimKrazyMon

Kid Delicious' Evil Twin
Silver Member
If Bergman and SVB win, that would get us back to 7-8. That would be huge considering Schmidt's bad day.

mudball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Johns shot on 2 into 4 ball pileup was atrocious. Just handed set to Europe. Anything but that and nobody runs that rack. I honestly don't even know what he was thinking. This tournament is probably over. Europe 8 to 5.

8-5 is far from over

bigchiefnd

red and black u like that
Silver Member
Schmidts play today has been awful. Corey has been playing pretty well after a rough first day.

lukemindish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would bet all the money I have that john will not be on the team next year. He absolutely have that set away. He did just about the same thing in the first match. Of the day. I'm not trying to bash him but he just does not belong on this team. With all that said they cans til salvage the day if justin and Shane win! Not giving up hope yet!

Busboy

Wanna Play Some?
Silver Member
Wow Schmidt is really off his game hope the others can bring it together Go USA

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
Bring back Watchez.

I'm back. I can do the next match - my boy Bergman. Known him since he was about 11. He has never beat me (we only played once but that doesn't matter). He has still never beat me. We took down Morra in 2008 (well Justin did all the work) in the TAR Young Guns challenge when people said Justin wouldn't get to 67 games going to 100. Justin told me that he was gonna win easy and did.

He won't say much in this match and show little emotion. If he wins, it won't be any jumping into the crowd or carrying on. He will quietly shake Niels hand and walk away. He was born for this.

Not much to say about the last match. Another missed opportunity to stick it to the Europeans. Karl Boyes is annoying. Maybe in person he is a nice guy but on the stream he is something else.

Gray missed two balls (including that last 5) that went in during that match. Too bad they aren't playing on a different conditioned table.