acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
211   2   0
Please contact me, also, I had left messages with mark to call me back,

no luck so far. I would like to place an order for,

12x12 with display frames (2)
2x4 with cue ball and accessories section (4)
1x2 with cue ball and accessories section (3)
2x2 with cue ball and accessories section (2)

Please contact me so I can get deposit info and also, I can give you color breakdown, most will be black.

Thanks

Mike 'acedonkeyace' Kennedy
The Cue Man Billiards Pro-Shop and Repairs
7100 Ulmerton Road Lot #136
LARGO, Florida 33771
Phone# 727-277-9853

Bowmer

"Shooter"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
This OP was from over a year ago guys, hope they are still making cases so they can get you hooked up. Great cases, I have had mine since the early '80s and it has held up great.

nebrgas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Yes, ths is an old post. I ordered a couple and deal never materialized. Do not believe one can contact O'Neil without "connections". Dave

SuperSport

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mark was out with heart trouble for several months and stopped making cases for a little whilel. I talked to him recently and said he was back making cases again and trying to catch up on orders. He was returning my call from a message I left him. He told me to send him an email on the case I was looking to get and he would get back with me. Of course he never did. Called him again and he answered and told me pretty much the same thing. His phone number is 262-637-3866. If anyone gets there orders filled I would be interested in a 4x8.

Last edited:

Bowmer

"Shooter"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Too bad to hear he is having troubles. His cases are some of the best in my opinion and I think that the deluxe box case style is going to make a big come back.

Bowmer

"Shooter"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I was lookiing for another one to replace mine that I believed I had misplaced after going through the old divorce thing.... but low and behold found it in the loft of the house.... forgot that I had stashed it there 15 yrs ago... opened it up and there was my old trusty D19 mcd. The first cue I ever bought. Both just like new... LUCKY DAY!!! ;) I know JAlan on the board here offered me one he had. You guys may want to get w him & see if he still has it. I beileve it was a 2x2 that he had brown w black trim/black interior just like my original one.

Ale Golem

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This OP was from over a year ago guys...
Yeah, I figured if the OP was able to get an order filled they'd have a decent lead on the best way to place another order. It's disheartening to hear that sale fell through.

bvretr

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I spent three hours on the interweb looking for a classic hard case like my uncle's vintage Palmer. I finally found these (and subsequently became a member of this great forum) and now I might not be able to get one? Please tell me this isn't happening.

These cases are exactly what I've been looking for. I wish the craftsman responsible a swift recovery for purely unselfish reasons.

I do not understand why this style case went away over time. Glad I found the forum.

MoonshineMattK

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Everyone that contacted me originally - I still have your order info

Unfortunately Mark has never delivered on his end.

I do still call him from time to time to check up but lately there has been no progress.

Mark did have the previously mentioned health problems.

If and when the cases materialize I will contact everyone but I'm not holding my breath.

I'm really embarrassed about this whole thing.

Runnintable

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
1/28/2011 date on first post.

anybody ever get a case?

Cases do look nice, hope the MFG gets it that there is a market for a good box case.

dickyang147

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
cases

I will be putting in an order with O'Neil soon.
1x2 and 2x4 cases
If you would like one of their larger dealer cases let me know what you need and I can add it to the order.
Keep in mind O'Neil is a small company and it takes some time to get orders filled.

P1250149.jpg

P1250142-1.jpg

P1250144.jpg

P1250145.jpg

I have more than a collection of six cue, do excuse me I buy what size? How long it takes time to finish? thank you
dickyang147@hotmail.com

Ale Golem

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I talked to Mark on the phone over the weekend, he said he's been out of commission for several months due to some major heart surgery. He advised me that some large orders have built up over those months and he is way behind but he is planning on getting back on top of the business. He also said that it's been too hot to make them as the glue won't set when the ambient temperature is too high. He sounded very tired when I called, at 6:00PM Eastern Time. Not sleepy tired but just exhausted, especially when he started talking about the surgury and all of the eMails and phone calls he keeps getting for new orders. I sent an eMail with some questions, as per his instruction, but I have not received a reply and I honestly don't expect one soon if ever. I'm sure he means well but it seems like this illness has, understandably, taken a large toll.